Chapter 2

" No guys. ", I said gulping down the lump that was created in my throat.
" You won't make me do that, would you? "

Everyone had a weird smirk all over their faces.

Like why? Why me?

" Please... Pretty please. ", I said trying to act all cutesy, but they all stood like pieces of stones.

" It's just a punch. Go for it. ", Myra encouraged me.

So! you guys won't leave me, huh!

" He's my crush, Dummies. I can't punch him. ", I said clear cut. Nathan, patted him self and I slapped his arm.

" What was that for? ", he asked, but I just hissed a " Dog, I hate you. "

" But, I love you, sissy... ", he murmured as he pressed my cheeks. I sighed accepting my fate. I knew that he's not going to let me of the hook.

Putting the hoodie over my head, I opened the door again and fixing my hands in a fist.

" Go for it! ", I said to myself as I started running towards him.

A punch wouldn't matter much.

I quickly reached near him and landed the blow on his cheeks, as a tick sound went off right after. I ran towards the other side of the road and hid behind a car.

My neighbor's car.

Erin! oops!

I stayed hidden at their garage shed when I heard a husky voice call out, " Who the fuck was that? "

I hid my self completely.

" Why the hell would you punch me, huh? ", he asked again looking at— I don't know where— and screaming expecting me to hear him.

" I swear that when I find you, I'll kick you there so hard that you won't be able to put it somewhere in future. ", he said cursing and then fast heavy footsteps were heard. Soon enough the footsteps were gone, which meant he left.

I sighed in relief.

Coming out, I rushed towards my house and got in. As I entered, I saw everyone rolling on the floor laughing.

Literally ROFL.

" I didn't knew you had the ability to put something, somewhere! ", Nathan said in between his laughs.

I rolled my eyes.

" Shut up. I punched my crush because of you. He hates me now. ", I said though I knew he didn't see me and obviously thought that I was a guy.

Was my punch that strong?

" Calm down, He didn't see you ", Myra said getting up. Others got up too.

" I hope he didn't... ", I muttered.

Still laughing, Aron said at last, " The punch was actually pretty gruesome. "

Yeah and I just hope he doesn't have a broken cheek bone now.

" You should really join boxing. I heard a click sound even from that far. I just hope you didn't actually end up breaking it. ", Aron continued.

Thanks Aron, for the level of calmness you showed me.

*insert roll eyes*

" Stop frightening me. What if he calls the police? ", I blurted out. When I realised that his uncle is a cop.

And i oop—

" That's the last thing he will do. He's a popular guy, he's been punched a million times. ", Nathan said soothingly as he wrapped an arm around me.

I am safe for now. I hope he never finds out.

*-*

I walked on the corridor of my school with my bag closely hung on my back.

Everyone stared at me as I walked by.

" Isn't she the one who punched Sam? ", a girl chirped out to her friends. Her friends nodded in unison.

They know...!

" Sam knows about it. I don't know, what he might do. ", a guy said making it audible enough for me to me.

Why are they scaring me? And how did he know?

" Do you remember the guy who punched him and Sam literally broke his nose so badly that it's all crooked now. ", another guy said punching his fists on to his other palm.

A smirk spreading over his lips.

" Oh shit, Sam is coming. Good luck Sarah. ", a girl said as she moved away. I turned back and saw Sam walking towards me, his right hand already turned in to a fist.

" There you go. ", he said and brought up his fist to punch me. I closed my eyes tightly, waiting for his fist to hit me but—

I felt a soft tap on my cheeks.

I opened my eyes and saw Aron's stinky leg on my face. I quickly moved my face away.

As I got up I realised that I was dreaming. Thank God about that. But what shocked me more was that even though we all went to different places to sleep, somehow we ended up on my bed like a puddle.

Nathan was sleeping with the most space with Myra's face on his back. Literally! she was above him.
Aron was almost on me with his leg that was previously touching my face.

eww...

*-*