Chapter 4

" Okay children! that's all for today. Please complete the homework I assigned to you and you may leave for your next class. ", Sir said as he started setting his papers and files.

Probably for the first time I was sad that the class ended. Now I have to meet Sam and ofcourse he knows it's me because why else would he want to meet me?

Sir walked away with clapping steps and the whole classroom was evoked with murmurings.

Main topic : How the hell did Sam get that bruise?

I slowly got up as Aron kept by my side. I slipped out and started walking out of our class room when some one held me back by my shoulder.

Stomping, I turned back and saw Sam...

Before this moment, I used to never miss a chance to see him but now see what it has turned out to. I dreaded him looking at me.

" Didn't I tell you stop after class? ", he asked plainly but it sent shivers down my spine. His eyes narrowing.

I looked over his shoulder and saw Aron staring at me, with a you-are-dead look.

" Um, I— ", I started but he stopped me by placing a hand in between us.

So the time has come.

" You know what happened last night? ", he asked taking a step closer to me. I took a step back.

" I... How will... I know? ", I asked stuttering. His deep brown intense eyes staring at me, studying every movement I made.

He took another step forward.

" Someone punched me last night. ", he muttered. I stepped back when I felt the wall.

Even the wall is rebelling against me. ugh...

" Whoever he was... ", he said slowly. Did he just say, he?
" —came out from your house and punched me. You ought to know who he is? "

I sighed in relief.

" I... Don't know. ", I said somehow. He came a bit closer to me. Did I tell you, that even with that bruise on his face, he looked so goddamn sexy.

" Really? ", he asked with a cocky voice. I nodded.

He quickly stepped back, crossing his arms over his chest as he said, " You have to know who it was. Because I saw him come out from your house? "

" I don't know! Maybe someone just hid there to punch you. I-It isn't Nathan or me! ", I said. After a second I internally slapped myself.

Obviously, he will think it's...

" Nathan. I should have thought that. He's a tough guy! So he's the one who punched me, huh? ", Sam said, or rather hissed out like a snake.

" No... No. Nathan was with me and Myra and Aron the whole night. He didn't even go out. He can't be the one to do it. ", I blurted out.

Sam, it was me.

Me!!

" Who was it? ", he said by himself and then again coming closer, he said " Who ever it is, I know you know him. You better tell me his name because when I find him, he won't be standing on his two legs anymore. "

Suddenly he was pulled back. I looked over to see Aron.

" Hey we got to go. We have a class. Come with me. ", he said as he pulled me out from his terrain and took me out of the class.

Aron did it so fast that Sam couldn't even stop him. As we stepped out, I jumped on Aron to thank.

No wonder he's my bestest buddy.

" Thanks Aron. ", I said still engulfing him in my clumsy hug. He smiled and then threw me away from him.

He's the mean bean here!

" What will happen to you if I wasn't there to save you everytime? ", he asked rhetorically, shaking his head.

" I landed in this situation because of you. ", I said, rolling my eyes.

" Nathan... ", he corrected.

" Whatever! you guys are the same. ", I said.

*-*

" What? ", Nathan asked almost spitting out the food from his mouth, on my face. He has that dramatic fever whenever I say him something.
Taking my napkin from the table, I wiped whatever things he spitted on me.

" Oh sorry. ", he said slyly and then he and Aron broke into a laughter. Myra looked at Nathan for a second, before turning towards me.

" So Sam knows that it's you? ", she asked. Why am I stuck with them? For the last fifteen minutes, I'm telling them that he thinks that I know who it is.

But they seem so clueless everytime I explain.

" I'm not saying anything again. ", I said rolling my eyes and took a mighty bite on my sandwich. A lot of cheese rolled down, my face.

" Who would say she's a seventeen year old in high school? ", Aron asked with a frown.

*-*