Chapter 33

We both were still in that hug when his phone buzzed with a call. He left me and pulled it out. It was Derek.

" Oh crap, I forgot that we had to leave. ", I said face palming myself.

He held my hand and then as we started moving out I suddenly heard laughing sound. Not one, but many.

In mind, I read the words busted. I just hope that it isn't—

" You think we would miss your confession to her? ", I heard Derek say. When suddenly Derek came out from the behind of a large tree.

Nathan, Myra and Lorraine followed him out. Derek came to Sam and patted on his shoulder.

" I'm proud of you, my boy. ", he said like a proud father. I couldn't help but smile at it.

" I recorded the whole thing. ", Myra said waving her mobile towards us. I tried to get it from her but Nathan stopped me.

" Our Aron needs to see how his best friend got her first boyfriend. ", Nathan said with a smirk.

I looked at Sam and saw him standing there, with his heads still down.

" Dude, That's our personal thing. ", I muttered. Except for Sam each and everyone laughed.

" At first I thought that Sam won't be able to do it but luckily he didn't get stuck and did it... Baby, couldn't you do that for me? ", Lorraine asked faking anger at Derek.

" Yes. The arrangements were really good. ", Nathan said grinning, " I envy your proposal, Sarah. I wish I could give that to her. "

Nathan wrapped his hand around Myra.

" You know, you guys ruined our me time. ", I said angrily. I looked back again. Sam was still standing there, shyly. A shameless smile was on his face as he ran his fingers down his hair.

" Oh C'mon. ", I said when suddenly Nathan said, " Sarah, shouldn't you do that for which everything started? "

I looked at him, in question.

Derek, Lorraine and Sam did too. They looked at him, in suspicion. When I was enlightened with the fact that he wants to say about the punch.

Why should I punch him?

" It all started with a dare... So I dare you to kiss Sam in front of us. ", he said. Derek and Lorraine looked excited at it, partially forgetting that Nathan said everything started with a dare.

Myra held Nathan's hand and smirked at me. Sam had a shocked expression. We can't kiss in front of everyone.

" Nathan... ", Sam started when I pulled him close to me and then I plastered my lips over his. Holding his head tightly, I kissed him. After a moment, he was returning to the kiss.

Finally, I'm kissing my ex crush, present boyfriend and possibly my future husband, Sam Calvert.

After a minute of our beautiful moment which I never wanted to end, forgetting about the existence of the other friends there, I saw him breathless. He inhaled and exhaled deeply.

As I wrapped my arms around him and then coming near his ear, I whispered.

" Sorry, it was a dare. "

THE END

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

I can't believe that I finally ended a book. I have started many books yet but as I couldn't decide an ending, I deleted it instantly.

Thank you everyone who was with me in this journey through out the book. I love you all and thank you for your support which made me type all these chapter and end them up, into a novel.

Thank you.

But, as I already written in the previous chapters, don't remove it from library now. Because I would be posting some bonus chapters.

Four to five, at the max.

Have a good day, and keep on reading!!!