Chapter 31

" So, this is it. ", The old man who's name yet unknown said sadly.
" Our wonderful journey ends up here. Hadn't that accident taken place we could have been together for some more time. "

He chocked while speaking.
Is he seriously crying?

" Anyway. Today is the last night. Tomorrow right at eight your school buses would be here. ", He added.

I sighed. Internally I really felt so devastated and broken as after a span of a week and half, we return to our daily lives.

Which I hate utmost but truly I don't find anything to cry about. I mean, dude, it's just a trip and you would be getting another lot of students after a week again anyway.

" Today I alot no lights out. So tonight, stay awake as late as you want. Do anything you want. But - under supervision. ", he said trying to be the cool grandpa but can't help, he's that typical one.

Groans were heard. Those who were thinking about having a wild night with their partners, can't do that under supervision.

I guess.

" My grand children would be here if you need anything. ", he said and turned to get out of there as soon as possible. A guy stopped him.

" Mind us answering a question? ", he asked smartly. He stuck his gaze at him and then he nodded a yes.

" What's your name? ", he asked.

His eyes shone up and he said slowly, " I'm Grandpa Max. "
I remembered something as I heard the name.

Robert and Amanda were there on stage and they slid in front of us. Ananda said, " I'm Gren then, and this is my irritating cousin, Ben Tennyson. "

Oh? The Ben 10 reference!

" They always tease me for my name is Max. ", the old man now aka Max, said sighing and walked down. The crowd was already busy laughing.

" I'm already missing this camp now. ", Myra said and pouted her lips.

I don't get the fact of pouting in sadness. Never did and I don't think I'll ever get.

Anyway, I knew what I would miss the most about this camp.
You know right, my time with Sam.

*-*

" So no lights out today. ", Derek said. I was sitting right next to him on our bed. Lorraine on his other side.

All six of us were on the bed and a big board was on the middle of it. An empty wine bottle I don't know where they got from, was on it.

" Let's play... Truth and dare. ", he completed his sentence. I looked up straight at him. He just named the game which isn't supposed to be named in front of me.

Truth and Dare

" I'm already out of it. ", I said at the very beginning. Nathan opened his mouth to quarrel but I pressed his lips closed.

" No. You guys carry on but I won't play, truth and Dare. ", I stated clearly.

Sam looked at me for a second but quickly looked away. I didn't even try to talk to him through out the day as when ever I saw him, glimpses of my dreams float in front of my eyes.

" Okay then. Let's play never have I ever. With no drinks unfortunately. We can do that with water though. ", Sam said smiling. We all agreed to him but Derek stopped him.

" If I can have empty wine bottles, I obviously have filled ones too. ", Derek said and then jumping off our bed, he rushed out.

" He has wine? ", Nathan asked Sam with shock in his eyes. He doesn't know Derek well. He can do anything.

" I'm back. ", Derek said with a whole glass tray filled with wine bottles.

" Where were they? ", Sam asked, surprised. Derek smirked and then getting up on the bed, he started distributing each bottle to us.

Can't believe this.

" Don't get angry but they were under the bed all this while. ", Derek said with a malicious grin. He slapped his arm making a punch.

" Now I get it why I smelt alcohol all the time I sleep there. ", he said, enlightened by the fact.

We all giggled.

" So let's begin. ", Derek said and then taking his bottle close to his mouth he said, " Never have I ever, had sex. "

Both Derek and Lorraine had a sip. So obvious that was.

" Wasn't that very pretentious? ", Loraine asked pulling him towards him. He hummed a yes as an answer.

" Never have I felt jealous over someone I shouldn't have. ", Sam said. Everyone of us had a sip. This one was close.

Sam eyed me, a bit.

" Never have I ever got arrested. ", Nathan said. Nathan and Derek drank a sip. I remember that night when he was jailed for an almost hit and run case.

That was a dramatic night.

And in all these aspects, Derek is always a must.

" Never have I ever made out in public. ", Lorraine said. Again Loraine and Derek had their next sip.

" Derek, you have done each of the off limits works. ", I muttered. He laughed when suddenly my phone buzzed with a message notification.

Pulling it out, it said.

This is Sam, please come out, I need to talk to you.

*-*