Bonus 4

Major Question :-

Q3) When will Sam come to know, that Sarah was the one who punched him that night?

Answer : Now.

Sarah's POV :

" Myra please. ", I said, looking away. She shook me tightly, and said, " It's post three years since you guys are in a relationship, and he still doesn't know that you were the one to punch him. "

I gulped down saliva, down my throat.

" He must have forgotten. ", I quarreled back. She rolled her eyes, and then getting up, she warned me.

" If you don't say. I'll go and tell him. ", she said, and started moving towards the kitchen, where he was cooking something for me.

Yes! He can cook. And, yes, we live together.

" No. What's wrong with you? ", I said pulling her back on her seat.
" I don't want him to break up. "

" You think, he'll break up, because of that? ", she asked, hissing out at me. I chuckled as she never knew how moody he is.

" Go... ", she forced me. I fought back, when she started tickling me. I screamed, as she kept on tickling me, and atlast I gave up.

" Fine. ", I muttered, and then slowly walked towards Sam. He was wearing a white round neck T-shirt, and shorts. His had a chef's cap on and an apron though he's only making a sandwich.

" Baby... ", I called at him. He looked up, and quickly gave me a peck.

" Good morning sunshine. ", he said, lovingly, as he put in the bacon, into the microwave.

" Um... I had to.. Say you. Something. ", I said, and turning around, I saw Myra staring at me.

I turned back at him again.

" Yep. What's it?  ", he asked, without looking up.

" You remember, when someone punched you. That night. In front of my house. ", I asked. He looked up at me, and then frowning he nodded.

" Yeah. ", he said slowly.

" So the person who punched me... Was... I know know who it was. ", I said. He stopped his work.

My heart freezed at his expression.

" You know who it was. ", he said, rather than asking. Closing my eyes, tightly. I said.

" Me. "

He looked up, and then leaving the plate, he picked me up, and then seating me on a low bench, he pinned me to the wall.

" So you were the one who punched me? ", he asked, angrily.

I never felt so scared, but I don't how muttered, " Sorry it was a dare. "

Our eyes, kept fixed at our eyes, when suddenly he went back, and then taking out the bacon from the oven, he placed it on the bread and made a sandwich.

And then, he handed it to me.

" Well, I knew it already. Umm... I knew it the night you punched me. ", he said smiling innocently.

" You... um... Oh. ", I stuttered as I was in lack of words.

" Well, at first I really did thought it was a guy, but then I remembered that the hoodie you were wearing, I saw you wearing that, in class one day. So I faked the sound of going away. And then I hid myself. After sometime I saw you, running into your house. ", he explained.

I encircled my lips into a circle, in surprise.

He knew it all the way.

" Sam you knew it, still... ", I started but he pecked in my lips, and then taking my hair around his finger he said, " Because, anyway I knew you don't hate me... It could have only been a dare. "

I sighed in relief.

" But you should have told me, before. I waited for all these years. ", he said

" I'm sorry. ", I said, and then taking the sandwich, I took a mighty bite from it.

" Hey, I was making that for me. ", he said, whining, while I laughed.

••••