Chapter 30

I heard a distant chirping sound which was obviously quite unusual as where I sleep is always so, between humans - types.

Opening my eyes reluctantly to the sharp sun rays, I closed them again and then when it again suited to the light, I opened my eyes.

I was so tired that I fell asleep on the ground only. Shaking my head lightly and slowly, I realised that the chair beside me, was empty and precisely the whole ground.

No human thought about bringing me back to my room and Sam? He left me there. Raging with fierce anger, I got up when I realised that the place looked slightly different. Different as in there were decorations done and the Bon fire wasn't there.

I wasn't on the ground.

I looked everywhere, panicking when suddenly I felt two hands encircling my waist and pulling me near him.

I almost tumbled but who ever it had saved me by his tight grip on me.

Sam, I pleaded in my thoughts.

Turning, I sighed in relief to see him.

" Oh my God, Sam. I don't know where we are... What's happening? Are we between a fore- ", I started my series of questions, when he pressed his lips against mine.

A strange feeling washed over me.

Without any hesitation, he came even closer to me and made the tips of our tongue touch each other, very gently.
Current shots throughout my body. I felt the ground beneath my feet, swapped.

SAM IS KISSING ME!!

We didn't kiss deeply but his lips were slowly gaining force over mine and they started moved synically.

The hand was grabbing my face tightly, to keep hold to the kiss.

After a minute maybe, he parted much unlikely and then lowering his head a bit he again looked up.

" Sorry for that kiss but I didn't knew a better way to say you I love you. ", he whispered.

" I love you too. ", I said and then pulling him towards me, I enclosed him in my hug.

" What's wrong with you, I ain't Sam. Leave me, Sarah. ", I heard a very unfamiliar voice say.

I realised, who it was.

Myra.

No, no, no. This can't be a dream. Sam just proposed to me and now all these can't be a silly dream and even if it is, I don't want to wake up from it.

I stumbled away from the hug and saw myself squirting about on the bed like a duck.

Myra looking at me with suspicion.

" What's wrong with you... You were saying all rubbish. And then suddenly you said I love you too and hugged me. What were you dreaming? ", she asked all in a second.

I looked about the room. I am in my room.

" Didn't I fall asleep, on the gr- ", I started to speak when she cut me off saying, " Oh. You will want to know that... "

I squinted my eyes.

" It was quite late when suddenly I heard a knock. As I opened the door I saw Sam and he was carrying you... He carried you in and then keeping you on the bed - Quite intimidatingly, I may add - and left from there. ", she said excitedly.

A blush creeped up my cheeks and I instantly looked down to hide it.

" Oh Sarah. I'm seeing possibilities. ", she said winking.

But right at the moment all I could think about was that. The first dream I saw about him was that he would be punching me and the next dream which I saw him in, was him confessing to me.

*-*

Isn't much of an important chapter. A filler to precise but it has a story value, cause this chapter shows that things between Sam and Sarah has changed drastically.

It's obviously gonna effect the end of the story.

-