Bonus 6 ( Probably the last )😥

Where is everyone after 10 years :

Nathan Morails and Myra D'Estaing :

Nathan is a successful football coach, and trains young footballers under seventeen for the National games, and is married, but unfortunately not with Myra. They had a break up, soon after they went to their universities. She's is yet unmarried and works in a tour agency. She's in a serious relationship with a guy, called Carle.

Aron D'Estaing and Brittany Calvert :

They are happily married, and also have a twin daughter. Just before their marriage, they decided to call off the marriage, as Aron again suspected that Brittany was cheating on him. Again me and Sam, had to act cupid for them, and solved their problems. After a couple months, they got married. Aron owns a very own gym, which runs in profits.
( I'm a member of that gym too. Coz I didn't need to pay my own best friend.)
While Brittany, has a flower shop. Which supplies flowers to a well reputed marriage organizers.

Derek Smith and Lorraine Ekashay :

Thankfully, they are together too. They actually broke up after the next year summer holidays. However they kept in contact. When after six years, they got a job as a party organizer. When Brittany had her marriage fixed with some one else, after which Derek realised that he still loves her, and he confessed. They are together now, and also are the parents of a baby boy. They will get married soon.

Sam Calvert and Sarah Morails (that's me!!) :

Well, we never broke up, after our relationship started. He had always been so damn protective about me, that I never needed to get away from him. After school we went to different colleges, yet we met. To cut the travel, he bought our house, where we spent our college days together. Till, I had to leave for my future studies and we stayed apart for two years. We had misunderstandings, but we withstanded it, and I returned where he proposed me, with a teddy bear. ( Awwwwww )
He already had a job in an advertising agency. I got a job as a lecturer in my ex college and later that year we got married.
We had a girl and a boy, within next three years.

~•~•~•~•~

Sorry to them, who had always been shipping Nayra, but remember that not all ends up  together. In the end, some are yet together and some are separated, but still every one had their happy ending.

And, as we were talking about happy endings. This is the last chapter of this book, as this book has finally reached it's happy ending.

Bye...

Till we meet again in some other story. ^_^