Chapter 23

A/N :

So sorry for my late updates. I had to go to my grand parent's house, so I couldn't get to write. Anyway... I updated three chapters together.

Thanks for reading...

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

I woke up alone on my bed. Myra didn't return last night and even if she did, she isn't here now.

Rubbing my eyes thoroughly, I got up when I remembered whatever happened last night.
Aron and Brittany kissed. I also remember that run I made around the building to save myself from Aron.

A laugh escaped my lips quickly.

" You awake? ", I heard a familiar voice and saw Myra come out of the washroom. So she was in the room last night.

" You almost forgot that someone Called Sarah existed in this world? ", I asked sarcastically.

" Oh please... ", she said rolling her eyes when my eyes turned towards the window. It was raining quite heavily.

" It's raining! ", I exclaimed by my own and walked up to the window. Myra also came up to me and said, " I almost spend the whole night with Nathan. Best night yet. "

With wide eyes, I stared at her.
" You... What did you guys do, huh? " My eyes narrowed in suspicion.

" We talked. ", she said in protest. I patted on their shoulder when she put his hand on his waist saying, " You told Sam to flirt with me? "

I nodded proudly. She hugged me tightly, and said a light 'thank you'

" Haha... ", I giggled when the door opened and Amanda came in saying, " It's raining today so we won't have any class now. Today's off. ", she said in a hurry and went away.

" She's going door to door to say that? ", Myra asked by herself and then as her phone rang, she went to get it.

I looked out with admiring eyes, when I spotted the cloudy sky and all the wet fields.

" Nature's Beauty. ", I murmured, when suddenly I saw a guy walking down the field kicking up mud.
I looked carefully to see who that idiot might be who was getting drenched in this rain, willingly.

" Sam! ", I realised as I saw who it was carefully. " What is he doing there? "

Without a word I ran out of the room. I heard Myra ask where I was going, but I was too busy to even reply to her. As I reached the ground shed more clearly, I saw Sam walking by slowly. Mentally I asked myself if I should be going up to him. After all we aren't that close yet.

Though we travel by bus while returning from school and share the same building where he and his friends are staying now and also acting cupids to our friends... we aren't that close yet.

But any reason didn't seem to stop me and deciding to act as if I mistakenly ran into him, I looked away and started walking to wards him.

Feeling the strong rain drops on me made me regret my decision but it also made me remember my childhood when I used loved getting wet in the rain without worrying about my mobile in my pocket.

(Don't worry my mobile is in my room.)

Stuffing my hands in my already drenched pocket, I walked upto him and as I was at a distant where he could see me I turned my head away and started walking slowly. After a minute passed, I heard hurried footsteps towards me.

" Heyy? What are you doing here, in this rain? ", I heard him ask. I stopped, happily as at last he saw me.

I turned and acted all shocked, seeing him.

" Sam? ", I asked and he cracked a smile. " What are... you doing here? "
I mentally thought why I hadn't got the Oscar for this award winning acting yet?

" Why are you walking in the rain? ", he asked patting his eyelids as rain drops fell into his eyes.

" Should I not ask you the same? ", I asked and settled my hair with the water that fell on my hair.

" I was just taking a walk. Don't tell anyone but I love walking in the rain. ", he said laughing awkwardly.

" Oh... ", I said when suddenly I felt that the rain isn't tolerable anymore. It isn't raining lightly, it's pouring down now.

" We should get under some shed the rain is getting heavier. ", he said pulling me towards the animal shed by the side.

" Can't we just return back to our rooms? ", I asked but then looking at the rain, I dropped the plan. I cursed myself for following him.

" Looking at the moment, I think we need to be here for sometime. ", he said and took several steps back.

*-*