Chapter 14

" So four groups as he said. ", He yelled out loudly. " There are thirty two students here so each group should have eight members. "

I clapped my hands with Myra. So obviously we will be together but four more are to be added.
He quickly sorted out the groups for all the students, leaving us and his friends alone.

As the three groups were made, I realised that only eight of us were left. I started cheering in my mind as I was in the same group as Sam.

But someone wasn't really happy.
Turning back I saw Aron frowning, sometimes eyeing Brittany. I turned away in uneasiness.

" Um, I guess then we eight are together. ", he said as if it was very unintentional and then glanced at me, but then he did something unbelievable.

HE. WINKED. AT. ME!

I parted my lips in surprise while he smirked. He knows how to play with a girl's heart.

He sat down and high fived with Derek and laughed as if some internal joke happened.

" What's up with you and Sam, huh? You guys are pretty close, huh? ", Myra said, saying huh twice.

Like who says Huh twice in a sentence?

" We are friends! ", I said all irritated. First Aron and now Myra.

" God!! This trip is so boring! ", some guy squealed in front, " Do something! Never went on a trip like these... Nothing is happening. "

" You are right. ", a girl agreed.

" Let's do something then... ", Derek said getting up. Loraine was by his side grinning to the extent one can.
Brittany sat there frowning. Actually she had been like that since the day I saw her.

" Yaaaas... ", a guy squeaked out of somewhere, " Let's start by singing... "

Silence prevailed for a second when suddenly I heard a humming sound. It came from the back of the bus. We all stared back and saw Calvin, popularly known as our high school Justin Bieber.

We all clapped as he started humming a JB song. I personally don't favour him very much but no wonder his songs are awesome. His green eyes travelled through the crowd while his fingers passing through his blonde hair.

" Ooh whoa ", he started. All the girls screamed as he did that, " Ooh whoa, ooh whoa... You know you love me, I know you care... Just shout whenever and I'll be there. "

We all clapped to give tune to the song. Never have I felt so awesome. You can say- I was living high school musical.

" You are my love, you are my heart. And we will never, ever, ever be apart... ", he continued to sing, " Are we an item? Girl quit playin' We're just friends, what are you sayin'? Said there's another, look right in my eyes My first love, broke my heart for the first time And I was like... "

He stood up smirking. We knew that the main part is here so though we were never said, we just knew we were singing alone;
" Baby, baby, baby oh
Like baby, baby, baby no
Like baby, baby, baby oh
I thought you'd always be mine mine... Oh... "

He ended. We all shouted and cheered as the singing session ended.

Myra was so shocked and happy that she just sat there all confused.

" Another one? ", Calvin asked when the girls were screaming a 'yes' to him.

" You gotta go and get angry at all of my honesty... ", he started. When I realised that all of us were standing, again.

I saw Aron and Nathan laughing and clapping their hands to provide the beat to the song.
Myra was busy staring at Nathan as usual. Derek were mouthing the songs to Loraine. So perfect as a couple they are.

" You know I try but I don't do too well with apologies...
I hope I don't run out of time, could someone call a referee?
Cause I just need one more shot at forgiveness... "

Sam was right beside me now. He wasn't very tall from me because I'm myself quite tall for a girl of my age. He looked so happy while he saw Calvin sing.

He isn't like other popular students. Rude and heartless.

" I know you know that I made those mistakes maybe once or twice...
By once or twice I mean maybe a couple a hundred times...
So let me, oh let me redeem, oh redeem, oh myself tonight
Cause I just need one more shot at second chances... ", he stopped, dramatically.

We were ready, to sing together, " Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?
Cause I'm missing more than just your body.
Oh... Oh... Ohohoh... Is it too late now to say sorry? Yeah I know that I let you down. Is it too late to say I'm sorry... now? "

" You look beautiful, when you smile. "

*-*