Chapter 26

The main building is exactly where The old man and his grandchildren— Robert and Amanda stays. They have their own sick rooms where people who are hurt or sick can take rest.

They all were there.

As I entered the room it felt like a hospital. The smell of medicines, somehow wax and obviously a lot of sadness.

Aron had reached at least a couple of minutes earlier as he had taken a run from my room instantly.

" Sam. ", I called as I saw Sam, standing there and was talking with someone over the phone.
Derek was nearby and Lorraine was crying. I thought she hated her or something.

" Lorraine... " I called her and placed my hand on her shoulder. " What happened? "

She was still sobbing like a little child.

" We were in our room when suddenly Brittany started screaming in be about a small matter. She angrily walked out of the room and after two minutes, I heard her scream. As we went to her, I saw her near the back of the building with an axe into her leg. It was an awful view. ", she said. I closed my eyes in disgust.

Axe going through her leg and I'm still scared of a needle in my skin.

" Is she okay now? ", I asked. She shook her head saying, " It all happened because of me. "
Nathan And Myra entered the room when the old man came out.

" Her leg is pretty critical. It will be fine but she needs stitches. Have you called the ambulance? ", he asked Sam to which he agreed

" Robert, see that she doesn't looses too much of blood. ", he said to Robert as I realised that all four of them were inside the room.

" Why did this happen to her? ", Sam asked running her fingers through his hair in stress.

" Sam buddy It's okay, she will be fine. ", Derek said when I realised that Aron was alone.

I moved away from the room and started finding him. Not in the room, I looked out and saw him sitting on a side chair his head buried in his hands.

" Don't cry Aron. ", I said, going upto him and hugging him tightly. " Don't cry. "

He just weeped like a kid which looked so sweet at the moment that I couldn't help but smile.
I patted on his head as he laid his head against my chest and cried. No one except me and Sam knew about them, so technically he should not be crying.

But anyway...

" You didn't ask why I am crying? ", he asked sobbing greatly after each word he pronounced.

" I know it. Aron. ", I said. He was about to look at me to ask how, but I pressed him down and he continued his cries.

When suddenly, I heard a very known sound. The sound of an ambulance.

Leaving him there I rushed in to the room and said, inhaling deeply, " The Ambulance is here. "

*-*

The ambulance left from there taking three more students except for Brittany.

Sam, Lorraine and Aron.

No one knew why he forced to come with them but Sam and I knew. Lorraine wanted to go with them to help Brittany if she needs a girl and Sam, as he's her only brother.

" Never in my lifetime did something like this happen in my farm house. ", The old man muttered from the back, " Hope Mr. Calvert doesn't fines me for this. "

I laughed internally as I heard him say so.

" Aron reacted really weird. He forced them to take him with them. Why would he do that? ", Derek asked me. I shrugged to his answer.

When my mobile buzzed again for a message notification.
I quite guessed who it could be. It was from Sam.

" I guess we did what we had to do. Aron is so emotional here he won't be leaving her afterwards. "

I gaped seeing this.

" Was it your plan to hurt Brittany to bring them together? ", I typed back.

Tapping my foot while waiting for a reply, when the phone beeped again.

" No... Obviously no. But I'm glad for about 2% that it happened as it will bring both closer. I'mm sure about it. "

A wide smile spread across my face, agreeing to whatever he said.

*-*