Chapter 11

First period; Political Science. A class with Aron and Sam.

I sat on my seat on the second bench when I saw Aron enter. He glanced up at me and with a quick glance all over the class, he walked up to me.

Ateast, he's sitting next to me.

I moved a bit away as he sat by my side. A worried look was plastered all over his face.

" Aron! you are telling me what's on! " I demanded after I realised that he won't talk.

He looked up at me again.

" Nothing much. You have a better person as your friend now. Samuel Calvert. ", he muttered angrily under his breath.

I raised my eyebrows in shock.

" What the hell is that supposed to mean? ", I asked banging my hand on the table.

" I mean out of all handsome guys in school, you had to have that freaking crush on Sam and now out of all girls, he has to give attention to you. ", he hissed at me.

This dude needs medical help.

" So? What's the matter with that? ", I asked him. He looked away at the class with half people staring at us.

" I can't see you with him. Anyone but Sam. Be with that Bret. Conor or even the playboy Rick. Anyone, I wouldn't have minded so much but you are with Sam. ", he said whispering this time so that no one can hear him.

" Aron, we are just friends. ", I said clutching his shirt.

" Even she said that. ", he said out loudly and ran to the next bench behind me. But at the worst timing ever, the teacher entered.

*-*

" That's all for today, I'll be checking the homework next class. ", our teacher said and half nodding he walked away from the class.

As soon as he did, I turned back to see Aron. Sam and his friend were talking about something. Sometimes muttering words out loud.

Loud enough for Aron to hear.

" Aron is there something that is happening with you and Sam. ", I asked him. After everything, he's my best friend and I can't manage to loose him.

" They are very good at keeping promises you know. I know I'm no one to say this to you, but stay away from him. ", he said counting each word he spoke. Every word he said burrying on my brain.

" Can't you tell me anything clearly. Since the last two days you are being all weird. Did something happen? ", I couldn't help but ask.

He shook his head.

" Tell me please... ", I said feeling worse than I could ever.

Who are the they, the she he's speaking about?

" I got my class now. Bye. ", he said and got up leaving in no time. As I was about to follow him a hand stopped me.

It was Sam.

" Oh hey... Hi! ", I said half excited.

He nodded his head and said, " What's up with you best friends? "

" I don't know. He hates me. He hates you... Do you know why he hates you so much? ", I asked. He shook his head, denying any knowledge about it.

Obviously he knew it.

" C'mon Sam. Tell me. ", I said, shaking him a bit.

" I don't know... Actually I do know, but I can't tell you anything. I promised him that I won't. ", he said folding his arms over his chest.

I looked away.

" He hates you and you are here keeping promises that he asked you to keep! Seriously? ", I asked snickering.

He nodded.

I shook my head in disappointment and walked towards the door when I clashed with someone.

I didn't fall but whoever I clashed with, did. Instantly looking down I saw Brittany on the floor rubbing her left elbow.

Oh no.

" I'm so sorry Brittany. I didn't mean to... ", I started but she cut me off saying, " I know, you didn't do it intentionally. "

Hmm...

I bended in front to help her get up but she did it by herself. Shaking off the unviewable dust on her sundress, she walked in.

Nodding my head, I walked out of the class.

*-*