Chapter 13

Today is the day when the tour starts. I have full go to mix with anyone I want, while Aron and my friends are by my side.

By anyone, I meant Sam.

As I reached school with two heavy bags— one mine while the other is Nathan's. Nathan asked me to carry his bag for he needed to attend the nature's call.
Aron and Myra, stood there with their respective bags. Aron was sipping on a chilled cola while Myra was redoing her make up.

" Hey guys! ", I said slowly. Aron took a bag from me and placed it next to his bags.

" Where's that douche? ", he asked. Myra punched him lightly.
Aron laughed and corrected " Where's our Myra's Prince Charming? "

I couldn't help but laugh.

So even Aron knew about them but they just seem so ignorant about it.

" Prince Charming has gone to pee. ", I added. A sarcastic smile appeared on Myra's face, followed by an eye roll.

" C'mon. Stop talking now? ", Myra said groaning and stomping her legs on the ground, like a child.

" Aww... ", me and Aron said when we saw Nathan actually appeared.

" Hey... I'm back. ", he said as he took up his bag from Aron and put it against his back.

" Not interested, where is the bus...? ", someone asked someone else. I looked over and saw many children standing there.

How will we even fit on two busses?

When suddenly I heard a booming sound.

" Everyone, please line up according to your busses. ", it said, and then it was followed by a static sound.
After a while two buses were there and I knew that we were assigned to the second bus.

As if a wave, everyone entered. I saw Sam and surprisingly only his best friend, Derek and his girlfriend, Loraine were with him.
Brittany was a bit farther.

So they are in this bus as well!

A part of me fluttered in joy while another said that it would break out a WW3 if Aron and Brittany met.

We sat on a double seater with me and Myra on one and the boys on the other.

The bus filled up and about a minute later, I saw Sam and his gang seated just a bit farther away from us.
He could see me easily if he wanted to.

" I am so excited! ", Myra squealed in excitement. " You remember that we had so much fun when we went to Disneyland together, all four of us? "

I flash backed to all the memories and nodded a yes. Those were the best days.

" I still have those pictures of you in Minnie Mouse outfit and Nathan in Mickey Mouse outfit. ", I said. Her cheeks heated up in a bright shade of red.

" Yes, I remember. I had the Goofy outfit. ", Aron added. " And You had the Daisy duck. "

I laughed at those memories. But, I can't believe that they compared Disneyland to a farm house.

The bus was already engulfing in murmurings and shouting but my eyes never really left Sam. The blue hoodie he was wearing which made him looked irresistible like Donald Duck to my daisy du—

What I mean is, he looked cute.

Sam was talking to his friends like there was no tomorrow to it. Brittany sat there quietly. Listening to them.
When suddenly I saw her look towards us. Not me but someone at the back.
Aron seemed to know that she's staring so he covered himself behind Nathan's body and started talking about absolute rubbish to him.

" Aho. Aho. Aho... ", I heard someone clear their voice and I saw an old man with a cowboy hat, standing there.

All attention was at him now.

" So, are you excited for the trip? ", he asked. We all faked a Yay! at him.

" I know. I know. I am so happy that all of you are coming to my farm house. So, I'll read out some rules before we start our journey. ", he said and then coughed for a while.

" First. ", he started staring at a paper, in his hand. " Lights out at nine. "

Everyone groaned in irritation.

" Second. As its a trip for two weeks. Each day, we will learn something to be a person who knows the farm very well. By two weeks, you will be well equipped. ", he said grunting with laughter.

" And thirdly, everyone in this bus should be divided into four groups and each group would be under me. Any problems arises and I should be the first one to know ", he said.

We all said a small yes to him.

He then got into the driver's cabin in front leaving us alone again. Sam got up from his seat and said, " Silence down guys, I'll choose the groups. "

He's the head boy so nothing can be said against him really. I looked at his face and silently pleaded him to make me be with my friends.

He nodded his head at me very lightly.

*-*