Chapter 15

" You look beautiful when you smile. ", I heard some one say. I turned back, and saw Sam. My lips parted as I was internally shocked.

he... he just...

" Ah, um... ", I tried to say some thing but nothing left my lips.
He smiled and turned in front.

*-*

" Get down and get along with your luggage, fast! ", I heard the driver say as I walked down the bus stairs.
It was already dark as I saw no light when we were getting down. They better have electricity here.

Myra and Nathan were already down, busy taking out their luggages. Nathan would surely not bring mine along with his!

As I got down and ran upto him, I saw him with two bags. Okay... He got the heart to do that.

" I love you... ", I said half hugging him and took my bag away from his hand.

" Oh yeah. I did your work so I love you. If I didn't, then I deserve a kick, huh? ", he asked. What's up with everyone saying huh for no reason?
Raising my eyebrows, I turned away. " You talk more rubbish than there is in this world. "

He delibarately pushed me and walked in front when I realised that Myra was smiling as he did that.

I fake cried, " See your maniac boyfriend! "

She blushed deeply before punching me lightly on my arm.

" Everyone... Please stand here. I need to talk. ", I heard the very old voice say that spoke in the bus earlier today.

We gathered near him and saw him standing on a higher level on the land, with a small loud speaker in his hand.

" I want you... According to your groups to go in the boarding that follows. There are ten buildings with two for the staff. The eight are for the students, with four room in each. Go in as it pleases. ", he said, pointing at the building.

I saw three buildings by my night sight that I got and it is very poor.

" We have a whole building! ", Myra said, slowly in my ears.

Aron was there I didn't even realize, until he spoke up, " No, we have half the building. The Calverts and friends are also there. "

He literally spat out each word he said.

" Oh they... ", Nathan said and then nudging me with his elbow. Mind me, it really hurts.

" I suppose each room should have two people in it, as per calculation. Please sleep in pairs of your own gender. We aren't liable to any sort of pregnancy happening here. ", he said and got down. All of us awed at what he said.

" Partners. ", I and Myra said to each other as we banged our fists with each other's.

*-*

We stopped at our building when Aron wrapped his hands around my neck. Nathan was right at our back, and Myra was next to me.

Talking about our days we will spend here in the farmhouse, suddenly another group of students walked up to us.

Realising that it's Sam and his friends.

" I'm sleeping with you, okay? ", Derek said happily as he almost took Loraine in his arms, gripping her waist tightly.

" No pregnancy is their liability. ", Sam said, mimicking the old man. I laughed internally.

" Oh C'mon... ", Derek groaned to which Loraine giggled.

Sam looked at us when he stopped them saying, " Guys, we all are staying together so let's get to know each other... "

He turned to me and then towards everyone else, he started introducing but Derek interuppted, " I know them, He's Nathan! our school quarterback, Aron, the school gym freak and Myra there, is our Miss Nerd, I know her well... "

He stopped looking at me.

OKAY, I'm known for nothing! ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

" You are Sarah right? ", Loraine asked, " I remember you Sarah, you were the one who punched Nate! our school transfee last year... Because he tried to kissed you forcefully? "

I nodded proudly.
*Note the sarcasm*

That's how everyone remembers me.

" Oh yes yes... Sarah. Nate took a leave from the school after that. ", Derek added. Brittany was still at their back looking disinterested.

" C'mon, I have talents except for punching around people... ", I said, strongly. Derek laughed.

Wait everyone laughed there except for Sam. He was looking at me with a suspicious look.

Oh shit, did he understood that I was the one who...

" I wasn't very sure that the one who punched me is a girl or guy... I mean, girls can punch too right? ", he muttered in my ears.

My heart sank as he said that. Aron's hold on me tightened. All four of us, weren't laughing anymore.

" Ah ha haha... I'm dead tired I guess we should get in now. ", Myra said faking a yawn and got in, pulling me with her.

" We should follow... ", Nathan said awkwardly and entered the building.

*-*