Take My Hand (Awesome song in honor of this story!! <3)

okay: I know this isn't the typical chapter.. you know.. with all the awesomness! (HAH <3) but this is pretty DANG awesome.... even by my standards (LOL AGAIN <3)

My bestest friend Moriah (eclipse3318) wrote this song in honor of my story.... and I wanted everyone to know that I DID NOT WRITE IT!!

Every awesome line, every awesome word came from her beautiful mind... *your welcome Moriah...*

anyway... I hope you guys enjoy this.. and too bad I can't put the actual tune on here! Luvky me.. I got to hear it!! :D (AWWW>>>)

Enjoy, and thanks for reading Where is Jared!! :D

Tim and Jessie Duet!! :D

**(G) = Girl

**(B) = Boy

**(GB) = Boy and girl singing in harmony

(Dedicated to my story, "Where is Jared", and based on the characters, Jessie and Tim) :D

~**♬ Take My Hand ♬**~

1st.

(B) We've been through so much but, through it all, I still loved you. And even though there seemed like no chance for me. I still stayed strong and believed, that you could be the only one for me.

(G) And yes, there were big storms we had to face. I had lost someone I loved and that started the chase. And it took me a while until I realized the truth. Baby it was you this whole time. (GB)You've been with me all my life and we're never gonna part.

Ch. (GB)

Take my hand. We're gonna face these mountains together. We're not giving up, no we're not backing down until we figure this out. And no, I'll never let you go and no I'll never hurt you. No, never. You're safe with me.

2nd.

(G) And now everything is over, I've finally let go of my first love. And yes, he's still in my heart but don't let that tear you apart. That shouldn't come between us. You know I really love you babe. (GB) God, put you in my life for a reason, and I know this is why.

(B) I've never been this happy before and I swear, I think that I'm dreaming. Please don't wake me up whatever you do, cuz I love how it's going with you. Holdin' you in my arms, I feel like a king and thank you so much for giving me this chance. Now-

Ch. (GB)

Ending: (GB) Take my hand, take my hand! Oh just, take my hand, take my hand... (G) Don't let go!!

Here we go, here we go, here we goooo, oh, here we go (G: ooooo) here we go.. (B:oooohhh) Here we go....

Take my hand...... (Together, no harmony)