She looped her arms around his neck and sucked his lip, winking at him, "Learnt from the best."

"Ahaan!" He smiled and blew air on her face, making her close her eyes and pecked her forehead, "It's late. We should sleep."

Settling beside her, when he pulled her over him, snaking his arm around her waist, she didn't object because somehow she always ended up snuggling close to him, so she didn't see the point to protest and welcomed the warmth of affection he was giving.

Foam was covered on her mouth as she was lazily brushing her teeth, staring in the mirror, dwelling in her thoughts when two beefy arms caged her petite waist and stubble grazed jawline hid in her neck, brushing her skin with warm breathes.

"Good morning!" An hoarse and rough wishing brought her back to her sense and she heaved a sigh of relief that whatever happened last night was neither a dream nor a stupor propelled episode. It was very much real.

She stood rooted, grinning like an idiot and Yuvraaj yawned, unfettering her, "At least, say good morning to you too." And stretched his body, cracking his neck.

Anahita spat the spume and gurgled, washing her toothbrush as well, "Good...wait a sec, where is your T-shirt?" She squinted her eyebrows, last night when they slept he was fully dressed and now he was roaming half naked.

"Oh, I discarded it last night. You were sneezing even in sleep. Hence, I increased the temperature but it was freakish hot, so I discarded my T-shirt." He lazily filled her in, rubbing his eyes and trolled out to check his cellphone. Peeping out from bathroom, Anahita found him sliding the glass wall and stepping on the wooden deck, leaning on the banister. The sea was sparking in the sunlight that they both adored. 

Bidding adieu to her routine, she emerged out, wiping her face with the towel. "We are going out, right?"

Yuvraaj nodded without looking at her, His back muscles flexed as he leaned more on the banister. Anahita shamelessly devoured his raw male beauty, her lips pouting with a devilish thought bouncing in her head. Throwing the towel carelessly on the bed, she progressed to him.

Her fingers itched to touch his untanned skin, his thick muscles alluring her to squeeze them, poke her nails into them. She blushed on her crazy thought and hugged his back, startling him for a second.

"What happened?" Yuvraaj asked softly, recovering from the action. His hands covered the lock of her wrist around his waist. Anahita didn't answer, just rubbed her face against his cold flesh. "Can't I hug my husband for no reason?"

Speech robbed him and he pulled her before him, caging her between his arms and banister. He leaned in and kissed her supple cheeks, making her close her eyes. "Last night changed my wife positively." He tipped her chin and sucked, "As to answer of your question, Yes. You can hug your husband for no reason. In fact, I would prefer more than hugging without any reason."

"Shut up!" Anahita gasped, kissing his neck. Her fingers dwindling in the spray of his chest hair. Yuvraaj's groan struck in his throat and his fingers bit onto her butt, pulling her flushed against his skin.

"Will you never shave?" She whispered, sucking her earlobe. Yuvraaj's lips left her shoulder for a brief second. "Shave what?"

"Your frizzy stubble." She slapped his forearm, leaning back and palmed her cheek. "It scratches my neck and shoulders...and cheeks when you come closer."

"Aai says I look baby face when I shave." He chuckled, rubbing his frizz. Anahita rolled her eyes. "Mom doesn't know the aftermath of hair burn and she doesn't have to bear them."