the surreal truths

Start from the beginning

"Again?" She groaned.

"Yup." Richie mumbled and walked off. I'm pissed because he kissed Y/N. Him and Bill really need to calm down. I'm just more worried about Y/N right now. I walk over to her and help her fix her balance.

"I'm so sorry if I said anything to harm you." She apologized.

"When were you gonna tell us?" Stan asked.

"Tell you what?" She asked.

"You know w-what. Richie
k-kissing you." Bill answered.

"Soon! I swear I was gonna. We were just having a great morning!" She explained.

"Come on guys." Eddie said motioning for us to walk. Y/N stood still and we all walked off without her.

Your POV

I walk to school by myself as fallen tears roll down
My face. I don't understand why Ben or Beverly were mad. I didn't do anything to them.
I walk into school and to my locker.

"Hey Y/N." Beverly smiled at me.

"Hey bev." I sigh and slam my locker. Walking to my class I hear the boys talking about me and Richie.

"I-I just can't b-believe Richie do t-that." Bill stated.

"Bill, you're such a hypocrite!" I budged into their conversation.
"And don't you all think it's kinda stupid to be mad over this? Don't lie. If you had the chance to kiss me you would have. Bill come on dude. You literally did the same thing."

"Fine." Bill scoffed

"There. Now I'm going to class." I say walking away. Stan and Bill watched me walking away.

🕸🕸🕸

I walk out of school thinking of today. That's when Henry walks up to me.

"Hey N/N." He said. What in the world? Did he just call me by my nick name?

"Henry." I answer unsure.

"Wanna come shooting with me and the boys?" Shooting! With Henry bowers though. Noooo. I wanna shoot. I'm pissed right now. Shooting sounds amazing. I think about it for a minute.

"Is this a trick or something?" I ask.

"No. Me and the boys are just practicing for a little thing." He answered.

"Can I trust you?" I furrowed my brows.
He rolled his eyes.

"Yes. I swear I won't do anything to harm or hurt you." He said. I think about it again.

"Sure." I answer with a sigh. He smirked and grabbed my arm. He started jogging dragging me along.

"Guys look who's gonna shoot with us!" He beamed at his minions. They all looked confused for a second.

"Where's Nicky?" Patrick asked. He had black hair and mostly black clothes.

"She won't be coming today. She has a drawing class today." Henry scoffed.
Henry takes the gun from belch and aims. He shoots a Can off of the dumpster. Patrick sets it back up and Henry hands me the gun. Butterfly's flutter in my stomach as I hold the gun. I hold it up and aim for the Can. I shoot and miss.

"Nice. Aim to the left more." Henry pointed out. I aim again and almost hit the Can again.
"Here." Henry sighed. He came behind me and wrapped his hand around me and grabbed the gun in my hand. He aimed the gun again. He was very close to me. I was super uncomfortable.

"Henry!" His dad called out. Henry stiffens up. He let's go of the gun and turns around.

"Yeah." He answered.

"My gun!?" He shouted yanking it from my hands.

"Y/N!!" Ben yelled my name as they all rode in. I ran to them and hugged Beverly.
I got on the back of her bike. I waved to them as I saw Henry getting a lecture from his father. Still he waved back.

"Why were you hanging out with Henry?" Richie asked.

"Wouldn't you like to know." Stan sassed. I roll my eyes.
They all started fighting again.

"BECAUSE WE WERE SHOOTING!" I yelled to get their attention. They all stoped talking.
"Thank you. You guys are so ANNOYING!" I shouted at them. Beverly dropped me off at Bill's house. Walking inside I place down my bag in my room. I slam my door and hear Bill running to his room. UGHHHHH

WAS this good? Lmao. I don't even know. Shanks for reading

-Glitch™