one for the books

I woke up this morning with Sharon and Zack talking in the kitchen. I stand up and go to my door. Opening the door I see my mother. Shit! Nope! Where's the holy water! I slam the door and fall backwards. Dammit! That fucking hurt! Ughhhhh. Bill comes rushing in my room closing the door behind himself.

"You o-okay?" He asked helping me up. I laugh pathetically.

"Sure." I respond.

"Sorry Y/N." He says walking to the door. There stood my mom again.

"Home. Let's go." She orders.
"Listen I'm sorry. I was just upset about what your father did. I think we both need to talk." She continued.
I sigh and nod slowly.

I get into the car of my mothers.

"How'd you hurt your arm?" She asked starting the engine up.

"A clown." I answer like its normal. She nods.

"Pennywise?" She says. I AM CONFUSION!

"You know him?" I look over to her. My moms brown hair flowed In the wind as her blue eyes stayed on the road.

"That's what we need to talk about." She says. I nod and continue to look out my window. It was a nice sunny day. There was a slight breeze but, that's it.

"I love you Y/N. Don't forget that." My Mom looks over to me.
I was took aback for a minute.

"Okay." I say. The rest of the way was silent.  I walk into my old house. It was actually cleaned up.

"I cleaned up myself and the house." She smirked. She was right. Things looked great. She sits down on the couch. I sit down next to her.
"Ever been to the well house?"

"Yes." I answer.

"Ever heard of the guy who went there and worshiped Pennywise?"

"Yes." Wait! Is that who I think it's gonna be!?

"Well that man was your dad." Hold the cellular device! I knew it! Hoody cheese corn nuts!

"I fucking knew it!" I shout out.
"He was gonna ducking give me up to CLOWN!" 
She nods with a frown.

"A FUCKING CLOWN!" I yelled out grabbing my hair.

"Yes." She nods.

"But he..." I slouch down.

"I know." She rubs my back.

"Shit man." I whisper.

"Pennywise has all this power. Your father thought he could keep some to himself. Never worked. His plan failed because of me. I kicked him out. Got a restraining order. He was a fucking lunatic!" My Mom explains. And I wore his ashes with pride. I'm utterly stupid! Then again what's new.
"Do you wanna come back?" My mom asked.

"Maybe later. I wanna stay with Bill for now." I tell her. She nods.

"I understand."

I get up and we leave for ice cream. Shit dog.

We get to the ice cream parlor. Guess who I saw inside.

"EDDIE and STAN!" I yell making my way over to them.

"Hey Y/N." Stan hugs me.

"Sup boys!" I try to act hip like my mom.
SCORE! I got a laugh. I swear. I'm not cheating. Why do I feel so embarrassed. Shite.

"Can we sign your cast?" Eddie asked. I shrug.

"Can I have a pen please?" Stan asked the lady at the counter. She hands him a sharpie. Stan raised my arm and starts to sign it.

"Hey sunshine" he wrote with a little sun with glasses on the side.
He hands the pen to Eddie.

"Float?" Eddie wrote with a red balloon.

"EDDIE!" Me and Stan yell. Eddie chuckled. I yank the pen out of his hand.
"Not funny kasprak." I scold him.
We all order and sit down at a table together.

Beverly's pov.

I stand awaiting Ben at the movies. He asked me here yesterday. I'm not sure if this is a date or just a get together. We came to see Cujo.

(Get it! Because it's a Stephen king book. No. Okay)

Finally I see him roll up on his bike. I wore a dress today. Hopefully it's not to dressy.

"Hey you came." He greeted me.

"Yeah. I was afraid you weren't coming." I laugh as we walk into the movies. After buying our tickets we make jokes and Bought  some popcorn. We walk into the actual movie room and pick our seats.

"Looks scary huh?" He says eating some popcorn. I nod.

"Yeah. I've actually never heard of this until now." I reply.

"Oh. You're in for a ride." He chuckled. In the movie when some scary parts came I would grab onto Ben. Honestly the movie was pretty creepy.
(I've never seen it so idfk)

"Thanks for coming bev." He kisses my cheek before riding off. So this was a date? I don't know. I'm CONFUZZLED!

Your POV.

I decided to walk to Bill's from the parlor because it was kinda close to his house.

"Y/N?" I hear a familiar voice call my name. I turn around to see Patrick.

"Hey Patrick." I wave to him.

"What happened to your arm?" He asked.

"The clown. You know the one in the woods." I say. His eyes went wide.

"That's BADASS!" He high fived me.

"Kinda." I shrug.

"Yeah. Well Henry's out of town for the night. He wanted to know if you wanna go to lunch with us tomorrow."

"Like friends right?"

"Oh-yeah! Of course." He answered. I nod.

"Okay. Where."

"Come to Zappos pizza." I nod.

"See you then." I say walking away.
Finally I get to Bill's house and knock on his door.
Zack answered.

"I need a couple more nights." I say. He nods and lets me in. I get over to Bill's room and knock. I heard other voices.

"Mom I'm holding a m-meeting." He yelled through the door. Then I decided to listen again.

"Yeah. So I am Monday, Eddie is Tuesday, Bill's  Wednesday, mike is Thursday, and Stan is Friday." Richie says.

"What is the answer is no?" Stan asked.

"Then that's fine. We're just trying to get answers." Eddie says.

"Okay. Monday is tomorrow. So that's me." Richie beamed.
"Ya."
I open the door confused.

"Guys! Explain!" I yell.