richie tozier

Ending 3/5

"Well I'm gonna go home

"Well I'm gonna go home. I got homework." Eddie stood up and high fives me. He left. A little bit later it was just me, Richie, and Stan.

"Okay. So I got these tickets to a concert. Since Stan was the last one here, Y/N and Stan. Would you guys like to come with me?" Richie asked. Me and Stan looked to each other. We looked back at Richie and nodded.
"Good. We're going to
(favorite band)." Richie smiled. I was practically jumping in my seat. I love that band. I wanna get a shirt when I go.

"How'd you even get in?" I ask.

"I know right, the list is longer than my wang!" Richie laughed and grabbed his pants a little.

"That's not saying much." Stan rolled his eyes and stood up. Richie poured for a minute then stood up himself.

"It starts at 9 pm. Get ready." Richie orders and left my room with Stan. I smiled the widest I've ever smiled and ran to my closet.
Outfit⬇️

I pull my sleeve over my cast and run into my bathroom

I pull my sleeve over my cast and run into my bathroom. I straightened my hair and brushed my teeth. I put on what I need and rush downstairs.

"Hey Mom. Going to hang out with the boys. See you later." I inform and close the door before she could say anything.
Richie and Stan stood at the bus stop. Richie waved to me as I jog over to them. We sit down on a bench and await the bus.

"You ready for this?" Richie asked. I nod excitedly.

"Calm down sparky." Richie teased. I roll my eyes and look straight. Finally the bus came along. We pile inside and pick a seat after paying. First of all how did Richie get these tickets? I'm not gonna ask.

"I'm so excited!" I whisper shout to Stan. Stan nodded in response. I really am excited.

"So, food. Any one bring money?" Stan asked. I check my pockets and find a 20. I nod and show them. We can get some food with this right?

"So, I was thinking. Since our seats are kinda further back, I got us back stage tickets!" Richie shouted to the whole bus. No one seemed to care though. I was literally almost crying. OH MY GOSH!!!