bill denbrough

Ending 5/5

Didn't put the stuttering in because it takes to long

Didn't put the stuttering in because it takes to long.... I'm to lazy😂 sorry again.

After everyone left, well almost everyone, it was quiet. Bill was still here and watching out my window.

"Wanna go on a bike ride?" Bill asked. I shrug and nod. We both walk out of my room to see my mom smiling and talking on our phone.
Me and Bill sneak out the front door and search for our bikes. It's about 7:20 pm. As we get on our bikes we see a little raccoon family run across the street. They looked cute. I know they aren't very friendly sometimes so I'm gonna leave them alone. Me and Bill start to ride off and enjoy the rest of our night.

"So, you happy to be back with your mom?" Bill asked.

"Yes, very." I answer and watch out for cars. There isn't many out tonight surprisingly.

"That's Great. Glad you're happy again." Bill says. I smiled and looked around. It was dark out so it's obviously colder than day time. I look over to Bill and see a emotion I've haven't seen in a while. Happiness.

"It's really pretty out tonight." I say and peddle closer to Bill. He nods and looks over. There was a ledge to over a body of water.
He pulls over and hops off of his bike. I pull off the road and watch as he walks over to ledge.

"Care to join me?" Bill asked. I smile and nod. I pull out the picnic blanket we had used a while back and Walked over to Bill standing by the ledge. I wrap us in the blanket and look at the stars forming in the sky. What a beautiful scene. Bill looks over to me and sees me staring at the sky.

We chatted and watched the stars for while but I needed to get home. I knew my mom was gonna be mad when she finds out I technically snuck out. Doesn't matter. I got to spend time with Bill.

"Let's head back. My moms probably worried about me." I giggle and fold up the blanket. Bill nods and walked over to his bike. We ride back and talk about things we want to accomplish next year. Bill walked me to my door than waved to me as I walked inside. I'm just tired. I don't wanna deal with my mom right now. I think she's sleeping anyways. I rush to my room and fall asleep the second I close my eyes. Today was fun.

I woke up this morning and immediately ran down to eat breakfast. After the smell was brought into my air I got hungry.

"I'm hungry!" I whine and walk into the kitchen. My mom smiled and placed down some breakfast. She knows me so well. The phone starts ringing and I run to it hoping it was Bill again.

"Hey, this is Bill denbrough. Can I talk with Y/N?" Bill asked. I smiled into the phone.

"This is she." I respond. Bill chuckled and continued.

"So, I kinda have a last minute project that I need help with. Can you come help me maybe?" He says. I nod but realize he can't see me.

"Yes, sure. I'll be over after I eat. Hang tight." I say and hang up the phone before he responds.

"Who was that?" My Mom asked.

"Just Bill. I need to help him with a school project." I say and stuff my mouth with food.

"Oh, so do you like bill?" My Mom asked. My face reddens and I look down at my lap.

"Yeah." I answer and stand up.
"I gotta go.  I'll be back later." I say slipping on my jacket. I run out of my home and hop onto my bike to get to Bill's house. I breath in the fresh air and it takes me back to last night.

I knock on Bill's door and hear feet run to the door. He answered the door and had a giant smile on his face.

"Come in, let's get this thing." Bill laughed and we walked into his living room. I see a giant cardboard piece laying on the ground.

"We have to build a rocket figure. I figured since last night, the way you looked at the stars, you would know about space and stuff." He says. I nod. I did know quite a bit about space and rocket ships.

"Okay, get what we need and I'll help you." I say. Bill stands up and runs to his room to get what we need. I laugh at the way he runs.
He comes back with scrap metal and more cardboard.

"Okay so..." for the next hour we work on this thing. I think it turned out pretty well. The key didn't work that well because you couldn't really read it. It was smushed Into a small corner.

"I think it looks nice." Bill smiled. I nod and stand up to see it fully. It did look nice. Pretty cool really.

"So, wanna wall in the park or something?" Bill asked. A smile grows on my face and tell Bill to get his swim suit.

We get to the quarry and take our towels off. I'm the first one to jump in. Bill jumps in soon after. The water was really cold today. Me and Bill have a big splash war and I end up winning. Like, he almost drowned.

"Jeez."  Bill breaths in. I laugh and go under water to get my hair more wet.

"You look pretty." Bill smiled. My cheeks get red and I back underwater. Bill pulls me up and smiled at me.

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?" Bill asked. My eyes go wide and I look at him. I nod and hug him in the water. This day couldn't and won't get any better. No way.

"You know how long I've been waiting to ask that?" Bill asked. I shake my head no and listen to him talk.
"About since... The first day I saw you." Bill smiled and kissed my cheek. I blush more and hide my face in his shoulder. We were in the shallow part so we could touch the ground. Bill's heart beat was normal, the total opposite of mine right now. Jeez. Look what you do to me Bill denbrough.

NEW ENDING UNLOCKED
•Bill Denbrough