9. Movies

How long has she been there?!

Niall sensed my tension and turned around. “Fuck,” he mumbled. I let out a breath, before walking over to let her in.

“Hi—” She pushed past me and went straight to Niall. I watched as she hooked a hand around his neck, bringing him down to kiss him…in my kitchen…where I’d just kissed him. She gripped his face in her hands, hungrily kissing him, and he just stood there. I don’t even know if he was kissing her back; all I knew was he was staring at me. Why are you looking at me? I’m not the one kissing you…

“Oh my god, Niall!” Eileen finally said once she was done sucking his face off. “Where have you been? You weren’t answering your phone.” He glanced at me before running an exasperated hand through his hair.

“I had breakfast with Hunter…both our families are out.”

She looked over her shoulder at me then back to Niall, “You could’ve come to my house.” She said seductively. Well he didn’t! I screamed at her…in my head. “I was all alone too…” Her tiny, dainty little hands wrapped around his wrist, forcibly making him encircle her with his arm. He did that to me WILLINGLY!

“Maybe next time.” He mumbled. She stood on her toes to kiss him again before turning to face me, still keeping Niall’s arms around her. Her eyes were icy as she glared at me. Is she pissed because I was hugging him or did she see us making out?

“How long were you standing out there?” I asked with fake concern.

“Hmm, long enough to see you attack him in a hug.” Her voice was sweet, but I knew it was faked. She tries to do the ‘kill them with kindness’ thing, but I was always the one who saw through it—I’ve had to protect Innocent Brice from it too many times.

At least that’s all she saw. “Attack?” He hugged me…and I didn’t have to make him do it either. I won’t throw Niall under the bus though. “We were just hugging.”

She waved a hand, “Whatever.” Letting Niall’s hands drop, she took her coat off, revealing the short jean cutoffs and frilly tank top she was wearing. I frowned, wondering why she would wear that out in the rain. I quickly glanced down at myself; I’m still wearing what I slept in—my face isn’t even washed, nor is my hair brushed. I’ve always thought Eileen was better looking than me, but right now, it’s just ridiculous and embarrassing.

I was furious—so much so that I can’t even pinpoint one thing to be angry at. There’s a whole fucking list! First I have to reprimand Niall for kissing me, even though I really didn’t want him to stop; second Eileen shows up, ruining our make up for being reprimanded; third, Eileen fucking vacuums his mouth in front of me deliberately; fourth, I’m jealous because of it, a feeling I am not used to and I don’t like it; and fifth, she’s angry at me even though she’s the one that popped up at my house uninvited. God, I want to break something. Oh, and sixth, Niall is just fucking standing there. I mean I don’t know what I want him to do…but he could at least stop her from kissing him.

“So, what are we eating?” She said smiling at Niall like it was his house.

“There’s none left.” I snapped.

“You at it all?” She gasped.

“No, Niall and I ate it all. We weren’t expected extra people.” I glanced at Niall; he looked like he was caught in the middle of a battle field, completely lost. I sighed. What am I doing being jealous? Niall’s my friend, and Eileen is his friend with benefits, I have to be nice—for Niall’s sake at least. He looked like he was going to combust because he just didn’t know what to say. “I could…make you something.”