20. Begging

I woke up in my room, thank God, but I panicked when I looked around and saw clothes thrown everywhere and a half naked Niall sleeping on my floor. Why is he here? Why are there clothes all over the place? My head was pounding as I started hyperventilating. Shit, did I…with Niall…while I was drunk?! He’s wearing my sweatpants!

“Oh no,” I gasped. My own voice made my head hurt. I sat up, a head rush making me sway a little but I planted my hands in front of me to steady myself. “Fuck…fuck shit, damn it!” Niall shot up at the sound of my loud cursing. I flinched further away from him, staring as he blinked himself awake.

“You okay?” I just stared at him. Am I okay? What did I do that would make me not okay? Why are you in my room?! “Hello? Are you in there?” He smirked at me but I stayed silent, still trying to figure out what’s going on. “We didn’t do anything if that’s what you’re thinking.” I nodded before looking away from him. “I had to change your clothes because they were covered in vomit.”Vomit?!

“Oh my God.” I wailed, making my head hurt.

“Harry was here too, but he couldn’t stay the night.” Harry saw me like that too?! “It’s no big deal.”

“No big deal?!” I gasped, “I can’t remember anything!”

He scoffed, “Oh, I’ll tell ya what ‘appened.” Oh no, the accent. He’s mad. “You got in a huge shouting match with Eileen because some random guy showed up.” Random guy? “Alex or Alec or something like that was his name.” Oh NO. “Eileen brought him over to talk to you and you flipped out. I mean you were like a nuclear bomb.

“Then he started sayin’ rude things to you and I told him to fuck off. Then Brice—this part is actually funny—she started cursin’ him off and slappin’ him and tellin’ him to stop ruinin’ ‘er birthday.” I smiled a little; you go Bricey!

“But the rest of the night you and Eileen kept going at it while I was sat between ya.” He frowned at me. “What the fuck ‘Unter…”

“What did I say?” I whispered. I couldn’t look at him, the embarrassment was too great.

“You told her you hate ‘er, but you mostly shouted stuff about that guy. Why did he leave you on the highway?”

I shook my head. “I don’t want to talk about it.”

“But you can talk about it when you’re trashed with someone ya hate?” He shouted. My head throbbed at his loud voice. “What the fuck! You told me we could talk to each other about anythin’, why can’t we talk about that?!”

“Stop yelling.”

“Then tell me! You ‘ave no idea what I had to go through last night for you, and I didn’t even know why I was going through it.” What did he go through? “The least you can do is tell me why he did that!”

“Well I don’t want to.” I snapped.

“Eileen is pissed at me because of you! She’s mad that I was helpin’ you when you passed out, instead of goin’ with her. She could break up with me!”

“Then go to fucking Eileen then!” I screamed pointing at the door. “You could’ve left me there, I’m used to it.” He frowned at me in confusion. “Yeah, that’s a thing with me Niall. I get left places when I’m passed out, especially when you’re girlfriend is there. But you don’t care about that, do you?

“You just care about the great sex you have with her and her hot body and perfect face. You don’t even know her, Niall! You don’t know what she’s done to me; how many times I’ve had to forgive her. But no, go to her and apologize. I wouldn’t want the relationship that you don’t even want to be ripped apart.”