Revelations P.III

The guard was a ferocious demon, held by a flaming skull and blazing feet. With one swing of his hand, the lightning shackles disappeared off Mind and Heart's feet, only to be replaced with fiery handcuffs, that burned agonizingly. Heart however did not feel the pain, in fact she did not even feel the handcuffs. She eyed the demon for a powerful second and with one swift of her grounded sword, she sliced the demon's head into oblivion. Lyssa looked at her in shock and helped but wonder how can a cursed mortal, be able to resist a demonic bond. But then Lyssa knew it.

"You! You are the one who killed uncle Erebus, hence demonic bonds don't work on cursed ratchets! You are going to die now, mortal!" Shouted Lyssa, as she burst into a pure lightning archon.

The next scenery was a blinding blue. Heart saw it coming, a metallic sky blue orb of electricity. She also saw rage behind the sphere. Not only the rage of a flaming Goddess, but she also perceived what happened to be a divinity, avenging the death of four siblings and an uncle. Heart didn't move, she didn't want to. And as lightning filled her vision, her life came flashing by. The Map, Erebus, the zircon, her Katana, her scars, the Mountain, Mind... Heart didn't want to die all of a sudden. But the orb was now too close. The orb was so close Heart could feel her body electrifying.

And then nothing. Heart had her eyes closed. Her eyelids were shut so tight it hurt her. Her fists were clenched so tight it numbed her. Her heart was crawled up so tight it ached her. Heart was still alive. But someone else wasn't.

On the ground laid a familiar face.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!" Cried Heart. "NO! NOT YOU." Her hand was now on her blade, and she was squeezing hard on it. She raced to the mute body and ran her bloody hands down his face. His chest was blackened by the shock. His eyes were crippled and teary. And now his face was red and wet from tears and blood. 

"Why did you this!? I didn't want to live! And I don't want you to die!" Shouted Heart.

"It's alright, my love. Some sacrifices are not sacrifices. Gods never die."

And as he murmered his last words, Hyperion, God of Light, delivered his final letter.