Incautious, Impatient

Dawn was rising and small breezes of chilly wind, holding droplets of sea water covered the palm trees on the shores of the Islà. The rangers were returning to the Tribe, bearing good news. Or so they thought...

Meanwhile, the other two rangers who were tasked to scout the area were too, returning. Tired, and pissed as they were, since they never got to watch the bonfire, their footsteps grew heavy and incautious. Until, the very last trickle of energy, and heavy stomps struck them. Someone was running towards them.

Back at the Tribe, Huntress was waiting impatiently. The sights of two armed women, walking towards her suddenly made her glad. They finally returned, and they have smiles on their faces. And so, they told her how they caught and shot down the two intruders. Huntress' smile faded into a fist. Apparently, she missed the part where the ranger single-shot-chest-blew a dart into the scout. Intruders don't come in packs of two. There had to be more.

Quickly alarmed, the remaining Amazon rangers were surveying their surroundings from a nearby bush. A tall man, with a strong well-built figure was holding a small round object and running effortlessly into their direction. That's where his foolishness and unawareness of the dangers of this island caught him; The rangers had set up a trap, tackling his legs and dandling him from a high tree. A well deserved prize...