Order and Chaos

Who was Heart exactly? Heart was a no-one. But Heart was everything at the same time; She was the Good and the Bad, the Bright and the Dark, the Yin and the Yang, Fire and Ice, Black and White, but what made her special is that she was Order and Chaos. Heart builds Worlds, creates Universes, define the very foundations of Life, yet, when she needed desolation, she would become Death itself. Heart wasn't troubled as she thought she was, it is the way she is constructed; the way she is built; the way she is created. All of her Existence was based solely on her accomplishing one's goal: She was constructed for Peace and War, she was built for Cease and Fire, she was created for Treaties and Conflicts. But Heart was sick of this, Heart was sick of being torn apart between two extremists polars, she didn't ask for any of this! All Heart wanted was one of the two: the Peace not the War, the Cease not the Fire, the Treaties not the Conflicts: She wants Order, not the Chaos.

Humans are odd. They think order and chaos are somehow opposites and try to control what won't be. But there is grace in their failings ~ A Vision from the Future.

Author's Note
//Thanks for hitting 500 Views. It means a whole lot, specially that I started this book less than a month ago. I want to thank all my friends that helped me throughout this, that kept on reading despite busy lives. This Part is probably my most worked on, so I hope this makes it a good 500-views-milestone-chapter. Have a good one!//