Destruction P.II

It was called Intoxic Wastelands. The place Mind was in, was indeed very beautiful, something that could change your vision of the world. The place, according to Gaia, isn't all greenery, birds chirping and harmonious creeks. Beyond this paradise laid wastelands, deserts, valleys, hills, jungles, forests, and a single Mountain. There it was. Mount Adioaramau.

Mind's journey to end his destruction starts here right now, and ends at the top of Adioaramau.

The journey was a masked and mysterious march. A mean metaphor that marshal his mind into a more managed mental manifestation and a less conducted imagery of morbidly and maleficent thinking. However, this is not a massacre as much as it is a misunderstanding. This migration is majorly metaphysical, and minorly material. Thus, Destruction is merely a maneuver to trick the mind, into believing it is not mortally mortal. And there lies the misconception, that mistakes aren't misfits, but misinterpretation of mismatched mindsets. The mind is a majestic mammoth that holds a macrocosm of morphons, and motorized memories of inexplicable moments of moronic mindfulness. Moreover, misapplication of mystique manners, can be morally mistaken and there we have our conclusion, that the mind is in matter of fact, a master of misleading mild men into miscreant monsters. And thus, Mind found why he was so keen on destroying himself. He was in his deepest state of Mind, far from normal, and not even remotely close to the absolute.

And Mind suddenly figured everything out.

Destruction wasn't upon him because it lived in him, was created out of him and was present through him, no. Mind created a bunker, made of solid concrete, reinforced with steel, closed from the world and accessible to none. He fooled himself, thinking a small window can make him see enough, but a mind like Mind's needs a whole clearance, a panoramic view of the universe, because it never seemed enough for him. His vision is beginning to fog, his perception is beginning to tear down, his imagination is beginning to limit his ability to create new things. And that's where it struck him.

"I finally figured it out Gaia. I am going to bring this destruction upon my life, back at the bunker. I'm gonna create a huge door, with a clear glass, and very thin wall. It's gonna be enough to let people into my life, but also enough to keep some out. And you're going to be the first one to enter this shield."

Mind, finally let someone through the window.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
//HELLO MY DEARESTS, THIS PART IS BY FAR MY FAVORITE, BECAUSE IT EXPLAINS SOMETHING I'VE BEEN MEANING TO TALK ABOUT SINCE A GOOD WHILE NOW. HAVE A GOOD ONE MY DEARESTS.
LOVE, ELIAS. //