Ephemeral, Ethereal

Everything was built out of Chaos...

Rhea was the Mother of Gods, but she wasn't a goddess to them. Her title expanded only so far, but her greatness was beyond reach. Rhea was an embodiment of Art. She was the builder of canvases, the enlightener of colors and the creator of shapes. But Rhea wasn't only an Art disciple. She was also recognized by her beauty, her infinite stretching hair, covering the vast places of this Earth, expanding beyond the reach and sight of men. The silkiness of her hair forbids men to dare and feel the flow of her jinxed locks. But her cascades weren't the only thing that pulled and magnetized, Rhea had a smile, so ephemeral and so ethereal, that courageous men were left standing, paralyzed, turned into stones, just by dropping an eye on it. Rhea was quite unique, an alpha leader, a gamma warrior. She was a divinity between mortality.

Mind was confused. How can someone actually find his bunker? Isn't the whole purpose of making one is to protect him from any affection, any sentiment, and any feeling?

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
//I WANT TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST FRIEND RHEA (boulosrhea). YOU ARE AMAZING, KEEP DOING WHAT YOU ALWAYS DO BEST//