No Man's Land

Huntress was responsible for the training of the young warrior Amazons. She always saw potential in the youngsters, more than anyone else anyway. And while killing human flesh was prohibited, warriors were reduced down to simple hunters for food. Something that didn't please Huntress too much. The morning training was fierce, running, punching, hitting, jumping, fencing, dodging and swimming were on the breakfast menu. As for the night training, craftsmanship and survival courses were taught. After all, the Islà was very dangerous.

The morning following Liberation Day, the training was very noiseless. Usually vibrant and lively, the quiet reigned in the early sunup. However the silence was broken, when murmurs and shouts filled the training area suddenly. Two rangers were carrying on their tired shoulders, a wooden trunk, bound to a man who seemed to in some place of importance. Huntress dropped her spear, and hurried up to the rangers. She finally saw the face of their invasion, because, held in front of her was their leader.

Captain couldn't see much. Everything happened so fast. He was running towards their encampment. Next thing he knew, he was dangled upside down, with painful sting in his chest. Now he's still dangled, but his vision is whitened by an eye band. However, he could hear murmurs, but the language was indecipherable. He definitely was in the natives' land. No Man's Land.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
//HELLO EVERYONE, JUST A QUICK REMINDER THAT I UPDATED PART 1 - QUEST, FOR A MUCH MORE SUITABLE INTRO TO THE BOOK. THANK YOU MY DEARESTS//