The Story Of The Realm

"Who said that? Where is she? Where is that voice coming from?" Kept asking Mind.

"You stand beneath me, Lyssa, Wrath Goddess. And you stand accused of murder and theft!"

"Look this is all just a misunderstanding, I'm sure we can sol-"

"We are! So be done with it!" Cut Heart.

"Well, there you are, Godkiller." A strange silhouette appeared right in front of the two. Mind and Heart were shackled and glued to the floor by lightning. The rest was darkness. Utter darkness. Except, Lyssa. She was high above them, like a judge looking down at criminals. And now, the attorney had just shown himself. Philotes made her big entrance.

The two goddesses were now the remaining two Gods of Sin. And thus, Philotes had a say in this.

"Since both of you are now doomed, and my sister and I agreed that our tale should be told, let me tell you the story of the realm," affirmed Philotes.

"Everything was Nothing. Nothing was Chaos, our Divine Father. Chaos was found. Created. No one knows, no one dares to know. At first, Chaos came to be. Chaos, Father of all. But Chaos felt lonely. So he created sons and daughters. Deities of Evil and Good. First came Aether the Winged, Eros the Lover and Gaia, the Earth. Chaos was found, but Order came to life. Order, mother of no one and Nothing, had a say in creating more deities. Out of her womb crawled Erebus the Dark and Nyx the Night. Nyx being a deity meant she had to have disciples, children. She had several. Many ended up killed by mortals, but she had seven particular sons and daughters she adored more than anyone else. They were her favorite creation. The seven deadly Gods of Sin. These Gods grew out of power, out of their nest and out of Nyx' reach. Eventually, they overpowered the cage they have been held in and threatened the destruction of the world. That's when Nyx had to make a sacrifice. She had to kill her father, Chaos, so that she could replace him and grant her children legitimate power. Thus, deity of the Night sparked a war between Order and Chaos, the Great War of the World. No one woke up alive, and the Universe was unshakably unstable with the death of its Creator. Nyx couldn't control the Universe itself, so, with the help of her four siblings, they founded the Council. This Council maintained Life as we know it, until the rebellion of the Gods of Sin. Nyx was faced with a dilemma: Deal with her children like a mother, or deal with her children like a supreme ruler. Gaia, half-sister of Nyx intervened. She created a new way to limit the power of the Gods. She had imprisoned these beings in indestructible cages, known as "human bodies". The Gods took form of humans, masking their horrific silhouettes. However, these monstrous shades couldn't stay in prison. They were dispersed over the realm, living in castles, deserts, hills, canyons and extends. Slowly, they intoxicated the land, condemning it to a world of Sin, Intoxic Wastelands." 

"We have created a World of Sin my dears. My six siblings and I have created a beautiful sinful place. And you two shall pay for your sins," said Lyssa, as the room was slowly glowing to life. "This is your atonement and your redemption."

The room was circular. On the walls were cages, cages imprisoning people who were suffering. There was twelve similar sized cage and one abnormally bigger at the summit of the room. But it was dark, neither Mind nor Heart could see who was being tortured inside.

"Guard!" Ordered Lyssa. "Take these murderers to their cages. Let the harvesting begin."