Arrows and Bullets

Mind always wanted more. And more was never available to him in quantities. More time, more appreciation, more happiness, more health, more burned calories, more grades, more laughs, more love. That's where Mind met Tychus, God of Luck. Tychus was a handsome young boy, known by his title; although Mind disliked edgy personalities, Tychus' was a bit different. Tychus was always the one to evade and dodge, yet he could take arrows and bullets if he wanted. And this is why Mind loved his Luck, because Mind knew that he could always count on him, to give him the time, grant him the appreciation, supply happiness, generate health, burn calories, i'm not sure about this one Tychus was a bitch with grades, create more laughs, and show more love. Tychus did have an annoying sense of self-dependance and egotism but Mind saw through that - well, most of the times - and learned with him how to get pass flaws. Tychus plays now a vital role in Mind's life: Tychus holds the key to Mind's secrets, understands how Mind works, but also knows the passageway into Mind's Heart. And that is a privilege Mind gave to no one.
Was Tychus able to enter by the tiny window? He could've, but Mind held it for someone else.
To be continued...