Gods and Goddesses

It was a divine place, worthy of Gods and Goddesses. It almost felt like an open world game; vast lands, greenery, animals and pale orange afternoon skies. Mind was in awe. "How did I even miss this place, when I should know every corner of this realm?" No matter, Mind had to return to the real world. But something caught his eye. There was a creature, wandering on the grass. She was human, but something about her felt different. She had wavy brown hair, that cascaded down her shoulders. Her figure was radiating a soothing mist, a green glow, and blew a fresh breeze mixed with a healing aura. Mind was lurking from a bush, when he saw her, approaching a small creek. This woman was wearing the whitest of gowns Mind has ever seen. But wait. Why was there a woman in Mind's realm? It didn't matter. She was very pretty, he was glad she was there. That is until, the woman caught his eye too. At this point, fleeing was no good. "You're a Man, Mind. Go to her and ask her who she is." Mind approached slowly, his hand on his heart.

"I know who you are Mind. I am Gaia."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
//HELLO MY DEAR READERS, QUICK UPDATE, I AM EXTREMELY HAPPY TO TELL YOU THAT 'UNCHARTED TERRITORY REACHED 150TH IN SHORT STORIES. I AM ETERNALLY GRATEFUL. THANK YOU MY DEARESTS//