Dreaming of You (Michelangelo x Reader)

18+! All characters are of age in this imagine!

Imagine Michelangelo dreaming about you.

He dreams about you so often, nearly every night, and more often then not they are strange dreams.

But sometimes, of, sometimes they're sexy.

Sometimes, lights are flashing softly and his favorite music is playing, a beat bumping.

Glitter is scattered about, falling like stars.

And you, his beautiful angel , are standing in front of him.

Dressed in a little mini dress and tall, white boots, you spin playfully and laugh.

"Dance with me, Mikey!"

He takes your hand and dances with you, enjoying the music. When suddenly, you twirl away and blow him a little kiss.

"Just watch, baby."

The little dress is pulled up and away, tossed into a pile of glitter. The action causes it to spill into the air and, when it does, Mikey closes his eyes.

When he finally opens them, you're naked except for the white boots. Glitter tangled in your hair and on your collarbone, that flirty smile on your face.

He's rock hard, moaning at the sight...almost begging for your touch.

His hand finds his cock, pumping himself hard as he watches you dance. Hips shaking, body swaying, dick dripping as you keep at it.

Mikey can't help it, he's gonna cum. He can feel it, the fire burning up inside, the pleasure building up higher and higher.

"Y/N...!"

You give the turtle a wink and say,

"Aren't you going to wake up, baby?"

"Huh?"

"You're dreaming, baby! Wake up!"

His eyes snap open and there you are, his real life dream girl. Sitting next to him and leaning down, looking at the turtle in concern.

"You kept saying my name! Are you okay?"

"Yeah...yeah baby..."

Michelangelo is suddenly aware of how hot he feels, how hard he is...he glances down and sees the tent in the sheets. Your eyes follow his, finding the same surprise.

"Oh...do you want some help with that, honey?"

"Oh, baby, please!"