Flinging out his luggage in anger, Yuvraaj sat on the plush bed. The silence dwelling in the suite added insult to his injuries. He wanted to hurt Anahita and since he accomplished the mission, he should be happy. Satisfied maybe, because it had happened to revitalized his bruised ego that she was brutal massacring since their marriage and she completely tore his soul when he heard her conversing with her boyfriend. The wound could only be healed by inflicting the same amount of pain to her but this would be punishable to him as well, Yuvraaj didn't ever bother to comprehend it.
After a shower and cups of black coffee, he seemed to trace the discomfort in the desolately silent Villa and planned on to trudge out. More or less, an excuse to glance at her. He covered his upper naked beauty with linen peach shirt and bit the bullet that no matter what, His heart was going to suffer a lot in this ruse. Three minutes and he found himself at her doorstep, contemplating whether to knock or just reassess his actions once before put into action.

A thought of going back rushed in his mind. He kept staring at the closed door. Contemplative, he lifted his hand and knocked on the door.

Once. Twice. Thrice.

Fortifying himself to be subjected to her wrath, he stood squared up and sighed when he didn't get any respond. Shoving out his cellphone, he messaged her, 'Open the door'

Ten seconds passed, she didn't bother herself to reply to his disquieting text. Angered and disarranged, he allowed himself to type again, 'I won't repeat myself'

Now the passing time started to get on his nerves, he was aware that he was at fault but she wasn't naive though. She should've let him be and stopped prodding about why he booked extra room. She was doing it since the moment they stepped out from Rome's border.

Unnecessarily pinging him to derive reaction.

"Anahita. Enough. Stop behaving kid. Open the door." He retorted, knocking on her door again. With the irritation, a slight reck of her wellbeing, flounced him up.

He knocked again and sensed eyes on him through passers by. They must be considering him as a choirboy. Groaning inwardly, he typed, furiously, 'One minute and I'll barge inside and drag you out in whatever condition you are. Open the door.'

Sure of his threat to be work and to treat it as the possible alternative, he called the bellboy and asked for the duplicate key, excusing that he had lost the card but in the meanwhile, Anahita opened the door, shouting at the instant, "Why the fuck were you bothering me? I am not staying with you, happy? You don't even have to fucking responsible towards me, get that! Now get lost."

As soon as she was done spatting, she got pushed inside and the door got locked followed by an angry and humiliated Yuvraaj, he glared her with equal justice before noticing her red face and swollen eyes, probably because of the the constant crying.
Inhaling, he calmed himself and began, "Look, I am sorry. I shouldn't have done that. Stop crying and come with me."

"Don't bother." She hissed through clenched teeth and was about to push past him when he grabbed her wrist and swivelled her around, "I said I am sorry. Stop acting difficult."

"Why the hell are you sorry? You said nothing you didn't mean. That's what I am to you, a characterless bitch. Exactly that's what I am and I have no rights to complaint either because when my parents think of me like that, who are you then?" She pushed him.

"I didn't mean that. I don't think of you like that. I was angry, okay? I am sorry."

"Get. Out. I don't want to hear anything. Get out right away." She screamed, showing him the door and he covered his ears, shouting back, "Why the hell are you screaming? Am I trying to kill you?"