Anahita visibly sulked and looked at him in hurt. "This is not fair, you traitor!"

She tried to hit his chest once his grip loosened on her hands but Yuvraaj swiftly caught her hands and kissed her wrists.

"Ah ah ah! Not so soon baby. So, I'm really going to sleep because my wife have some crazy fantasies as she's warned me that my nights are going to be sleepless, God knows what she'll do to me?" He winked at her, mischievously and rolled on his side, leaving an irritated Anahita.

"Oh han!" Yuvraaj turned back to her. "I forgot to tell you that yes, you're smart but your husband is smarter."

He fueled her more and with such anger, Anahita gripped his T-shirt and straddled his waist, coming over him. Yuvraaj widened his eyes in shock, sensations ran through his body.

"Why are you not understanding that I don't want to go? Why do you have to be so stubborn, Yuvraaj? Can't you just allow me to be the ruler for once? Why are you doing this to me?" She frustratedly yelled and Yuvraaj pulled her more in him, making her fall flat on his chest. It was then Anahita realised her mistake of straddling his lap and wriggled.

"Don't move." Yuvraaj flared at her and switched their positions, "I have told you several times that don't raise your voice at me. I don't want others to know what goes behind the closed door, understand?"

"But.."

"I am not going to repeat myself again." He kept his finger upon her lips.

Knowing that anger wouldn't work with him and the more she would yell, the more he would dominate, Anahita sighed calming herself down. She had expected him to crawl away but Yuvraaj astrayed his hands to her side and caressed her waist.

"Why don't you cancel it?" She ignored the tingling and murmured looking down directly at his chest, making puppy face.

"I can't." Yuvraaj looked into her eyes tilting her head up.

"Why?" Her eyes pleaded to know the reason and Yuvraaj exhaled, dipping his face in her neck. Anahita closed her eyes, swallowing hard. Her heart drummed in her ribcage. She waited for him to answer.

Yuvraaj began to peck her skin, rubbing her nose in the hollow of her neck. Anahita scowled and start to wriggle, pushing him back gently. "Yuvraaj, answer me."

"I can't because I've got my wife only for five weeks and I want to live with her." With this, Yuvraaj kissed her chin embracing her gaze with his and scrolled back.

Turning to his side, his back faced him. Anahita gawked at him in surprise, his words ringing in her ears repeatedly.

"Good night Anahita and stop staring my back." Yuvraaj's voice boomed in her ears and Anahita immediately closed her eyes, tossing another side.

***

"Nice tattoo!" Yuvraaj remarked, rubbing his scruff as he noticed a patch with stroke of colours in her lower back when Anahita's top rode up a little as she bended to pick up her hairbrush that had fallen on the floor.

As his teasing comment reached her ears, Anahita widened her eyes and quickly got up adjusting her top. She whipped her head at him and taunted, glaring at him, "Why your eyes always roam where they should not?"

She turned back again and brushed her hair elaborately in steps. One stroke. Two strokes. Switch sides. Three strokes. Four strokes. Satisfied with the outcome, she adjusted Bobby pins in her hair and sprayed perfume.

"Why should I miss this stimulating sight? Don't tell me, you got that done for me. Tattoos are my weakness, Mou." He replied cockily, tying up his shoe laces and glanced at her.