btsvelyz❤

Hi~ I'm back 😏

So, I just wanna explain something about what you guys might be wondering in my story. In chapter 5, I wrote

"Isn't it a coincidence that Lovelyz's leader is Babysoul while BTS's leader is Rapmonster"

I read all of your comment and found out that I might be the only one who knows what I mean lol. So I'm going to explain about it.

Babysoul, idk why but her name kinda refers to an angel to me lmao. While Rapmonster's name feels like an evil 😂

It's like- they are total opposite but in the same time they couldn't help but fall for the other one too. A forbidden relationship? Kinda feels like that to me.

An angel and an evil; they are not meant for each other.  They can't be together. They don't match together. But what if both of them started to change? Trying to accept him/her despite the way they are, not minding the laws, they took a step each time.

Getting closer, accepting the person. Flaws, past and pains, we all felt the same thing. The spirit to protect someone who is precious to us. Even though the world wouldn't accept them to be together, they fought back cause they know it's real.

This love is real.

While I was writing Fate Like Fool, I had the thought of wanting these two groups to understand and accept the other's pain and past. How could you love when you don't know the real her/him?

They (bts&lovelyz) might be total opposite. But that shouldn't be the reason for these two groups to grow apart and hating on each other. Your enemy might be your greatest friend. Cause they know your flaws and if they understand you and feels hurt because of it too, aren't they consider as friend?

Moreover, I'm the type that hate love triangle lol. Idk but I just don't like it. The only thing setting bts&lovelyz apart is their problems. Because they wanted to protect each other, getting hurt is just a simple thing. Suffering through challenges are okay, all for the one they love to be happy.

They went through thick and thin together and came to a conclusion. It hurts less when they are together.

"Our bond is so strong that it cannot be broken"

Thank you so much for 50k+ reads too. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

frhwonu-