ch • 30

BTS members except for Jhope are waiting at the backstage, two more turns and they will go up on stage.

"Yah, did you called Jhope? Why is he still not here???!?!?" Manager yells furiously as he snatches Rapmon's phone and called Jhope himself. He could only obeyed to the manager and stay silent so does the other members.

The hyung line, Jin and Suga are the most irritated ones. They clench their fists in anger, what the hell is that guy thinking right now?!

Before the line could get through, Jhope appears out of nowhere. The staff gives him his mic and he put it on, ignoring the glares his members are giving him now. The manager sigh in defeat and just walk away from them, probably disappointed of his action.

After the manager left, Jin walks to Jhope before giving him a punch to his stomach.

"Yah, you really have lost your respect to us huh?" Jin says coldly. The other members just could look at him with sympathy, including Suga. Now he looks at it, that was how he did it to Namjoon and now the regrets are haunting him.

Jhope ignores his members and went to sit on a chair far from them. Why does it feels like they are in different worlds right now? There's a thick wall preventing him to get close to them. A cold and dangerous world where his members are has him paralyzed at his seat.

They have changed.

There's no more laughter, smiles and happiness surrounding them.

As the others watch a girl group performing on stage, Taehyung noticed something is off. A member from the girl group had accidentally kick a water bottle when she was getting off from the stage. This has resulted to the stage being slippery and dangerous to perform on. He told his hyungs and Rapmon was about to tell a staff about it when...

Lovelyz walks in.

So, they are the next girl group to perform?

Rapmon smirks before looking at his members, "I don't think it is necessary" he says darkly and points out his finger to Lovelyz. BTS snorted, disgusted by their appearance.

"You're really evil, you know?" Suga commented, his lips form a small smirk. Realizing what Rapmon actually meant by his words.

Lovelyz, not knowing anything about the stage being slippery, quickly put on their mics. Of course, they are shocked to see BTS there but they shrug it off, not wanting to make a scene.

When they walk in front of BTS, Taehyung snickers and uttered, "Good luck on falling"

Lovelyz heard him clearly but they don't understand what he actually meant by that. Their song, 'Hi~' begins to play and they started to dance.

Before Yein could even sings her lines, she fell down hard on the slippery stage but still manage to continue singing while standing up again. This has also happened to every member because of their high heels, they cannot stand properly without slipping.

Kei and Babysoul had it the toughest as their heels are taller than the members.

Once again, Yein had slipped and this time, she couldn't get up after a few seconds. The injury on her leg begins to get worsen as the sounds of her painful groans could be heard through her mic.

Mijoo comes from behind and help Yein to stand up before singing her lines perfectly. Tears begin to flow down but they keep on smiling brightly, ignoring the falling tears and the bruises they got from falling.

The crowd begin to gossip among themselves, Lovelinus cried in despair seeing Lovelyz on stage like this.

"HAJIMA!!!"