special 1

jisoo's pov

I snuggled into my blanket, still feeling lazy to wake up. I used up all my energy for yesterday's drama shooting and now I have zero energy. Feeling small kisses being planted on my face, I chuckle. Best way to wake me up.

"Honey, wake up" Hoseok says but he is the one lying beside me, hugging me dearly. I was only in an oversized white shirt which belongs to him and it exposes my back a little. He kiss my back as I felt chills running down my spine. Gosh, Hoseok is teasing me so much.

"Alright alright I am awake now" I say.

I sit up on the bed and he did the same. Hoseok peck my lips and signal me to get off the bed. I groan but still doing it.

"Has she woke up?" I ask as we walk along the corridor. "Ani, she's still in bed" Hoseok answered before we both peek into our 4 years old daughter's room, Jung Aeri. Her small figure is growing up as each day passes by. She has a long, black hair that pass down her shoulder which I always braided for her.

Aeri inherited my face and eyes while as when she smiled, she sometimes look like Hoseok. Aeri is a bright girl and is very talkative for her age as she greeted my members and Hoseok's members. Being the oldest among our friends's children, she takes care of the younger ones really well.

"She is growing up too fast" Hoseok says, faking a tear. I scoffed, "That's mean she is healthy" I say and smiled to him.

Both me and Hoseok take a few days off to spent some times for our family bonding. We planned to take Aeri to a beach today.

~

I prepared our breakfast as Hoseok helps Aeri to shower and wear her clothes. After wearing her blue sky coloured blouse and paired with black pants, she looks extremely cute.

"Mama! Look what Papa did to my hair!" Aeri exclaims, running to me. She tugs on my long skirt and I pick her up. Kissing her cheek.

"Aww honey, your papa ruined your hair!" I say and tried to bear from laughing. Aeri's hair is totally a mess now. Tf did Hoseok do?

"But Jungkook were the one who taught me!" Hoseok exclaims from the back.

"And you believe his dumb head?" I say which earn a confuse look from Aeri.

"Mama, what is a dumb head?" Aeri asks innocently as I smiled to her, putting her down.

"You remembered Kookie samchon?" I ask as I bend down to her level. Aeri nods her head. "Well, that is him" I say and smirk to Hoseok. He gives me an approving look before both of us burst out in laughter, confusing our little girl.

~

"Mama! Papa! Hurry up!" Aeri exclaims excitedly as she runs along the beach, not wearing slippers. "Aeri! Don't go too far!" I say loudly but just when I said that, she fell down. Hoseok runs to her aid and comfort Aeri even though she is not crying.

"You're such a strong girl honey" I say and pat her head. "Not like your papa at all" I say and Hoseok chokes on his drink, making both me and Aeri to laugh from his reaction.

"I did not cry!" He exclaims, trying to hide his redden cheeks.

"If you said so"

~

"Mama…" Aeri calls for me when we are on way to the car after a long day at the beach. "Yeah? Why honey?" I ask, holding onto her small hand that fits perfectly in mine.

"Why did you kiss other man other than papa?"

I choke.

And I could clearly heard that dumb husband of mine laughing his ass off at the car.

"Did papa showed you my drama?" I ask and Aeri nods from my question. God damn it Jung freaking Hoseok.

I stop walking and bend down to reach Aeri's eyes level. Smiling to my daughter, "Aeri, do you love your papa?" I ask and she answered almost immediately with a loud and clear voice, "Yes!"

I chuckle. Why is she so cute?

"Just like you, mama loves papa too. So much. The kiss with another man is just an acting without emotions towards each other…" before continuing, I look at Hoseok who is now watching us from afar.

"… and the kiss with papa is the most special one for me as I only and will forever love him"

- e n d -

Because you guys wanted a special chapter :p
I will do another special for other couples so just wait~

frhwonu-