ch • 7

Lovelyz tried to catch up with their leader. They are afraid she will do that again. Baby soul went up to the rooftop and quickly locked up the door. Jiae and Jisoo try their best to open the door but it never did. Babysoul has locked it from the outside.

"Unni!! Open the door, please?" Yein shouted. What if she jump off? Andwae!!! That's not going to happen!!

"W-what are we going to do if....she jump off?" Myungeun ask slowly. Her knees weakened and she was about to fall when someone caught her. It was Jin. Lovelyz members are shocked to see him here. No. All of BTS are there. At first, it was a relief but turn into hatred again.

Jisoo, seeing Jhope at the back of his gang, quickly walk to him and slap his face. "You freaking jerk!!! This is all your fault!! Why can't you just shut that mouth of yours huh?!!" Jisoo yelled angrily at him. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she look at Jhope.

"I'm sorry.."

"Sorry? Do you think by just saying sorry, Soul unni will not jump off from there?!" Sujeong say loudly.

"What do you mean by that? J-jump off?" Taehyung say slowly. BTS's eyes grew bigger when they realized the situation they are in right now. "Move. I will settle this" Rapmon say as he walk to the rooftop door but Lovelyz members didn't let him near it. "You are the one to move away. Because of what you said, she is like that!! We don't want unni to do the same thing she'd done before!" Kei say.

"You mean..she jumped off from the roof too before?" Jin ask. He can't believe what is actually going to happen. No way she would jump from there right? It's a three floor building!!

"She'd done it before, do you think she can't once again?!"

"Move" Rapmon say coldly.

Jiae signaled the girls to do what he said and they followed their second oldest unni.

Rapmon take out a key and open the door easily.

"WTF?!! If you have that freaking key since earlier, why did you just stand there doing nothing?!" Sujeong say angrily and the others mentally facepalmed themselves thinking that Rapmon will do something cool but turns out to be like this..

The door slowly open and revealed a figure.

There she is, hugging her knees and looking down at the ground.

"SOUL UNNI!!!"

Lovelyz run to their leader and embrace her in a group hug. Babysoul pats her members and telling them she is okay.

"I just....feel like it's coming back. Those lingering feelings about our past. I don't want it to come back.." She say slowly.

"It's okay unni. We are all here together" Jisoo say.

"That's right. The 8 of us including Mijoo unni" Yein say and hug Babysoul again.

"We started as 8, we'll continue as 8" Jisoo say.

Baby soul's lips form a wide smile as she listen to what they said. Yeah, she can't be weak. She is the leader and her job is to lead and protect her members. Giving up right now is not the answer.

"That's right. Gomawo" Babysoul say. She stand up and look at BTS before bowing to them. "I'm sorry that I yelled to you Rapmon but what your members said about us is unforgivable" She say sternly.

"Do you really believed that we'll said something like that?" Rapmon ask. He walk to Babysoul and patted her head. Because of their height difference, Babysoul was facing his chest.

"We lied. If we defended you guys before, others will start bullying you again. We're sorry if we are too harsh on that one" he say.

"Really? That's all a lie? You should have told us sooner!" Kei say and pout. Jimin chuckled seeing her cute act but he admired it slowly so that the others won't notice.