ch • 9

[ jungkook's POV ]

I don't know why I suddenly think of her. The image of her crying silently in the dark. Why does it feels so familiar yet unfamiliar? The way her lips and eyes move, there's no doubt I saw it before but why can't I remember when?

Every single night, I dreamed of a girl crying at the corner of a dark room. I was there, standing in front of her. I'm not the me right now, but the younger version of me. Is it my childhood memory?

"Yah, are you still thinking about that dream?" Taehyung ask me. I look at him and shook my head slowly. "Aigoo, do you think you can lie to me?" He say and lie down beside me.

All BTS members know about my dream because I always ended up having nightmare and couldn't sleep. "It's been 10 years, but that dream is still haunting me" I say and put my hand on my forehead. I really want to know who is that girl.

Why is she crying?

Am I close to her?

Who is she?

There's so much unanswered questions in my head. The time right now has passed midnight and I still can't sleep. I don't want to take sleeping pills tonight. Feeling frustrated, I grabbed my jacket and head to backyard. Maybe I will feel calm after that.

I open the door to backyard and was surprised to see someone sitting on the bench. Her head is looking down and I can hear sobbing from her. Is she crying?

I get closer to her and the sudden urge to just hug her and comfort her come. No way I will do that! I'm still too innocent for that!!!

Sigh...no, I'm still a gentleman.

Wow..since when I am so sarcastic? Maybe an inheritance from Jin hyung..

Ahh!!! Molla!!!!

"I don't know what is your problem but can you stop crying now?" I say while patting her head gently. Actually, deep inside, I really hope that she will stop crying now. My heart feels hurt for some reason and I don't know why.

Yein lifted her head up slowly and our eyes meet before she slap my hand away harshly. "Don't you dare to touch me" she say coldly and stormed in the house leaving me alone.

I look at Yein until her figure went away.

Just then I realized something sparkling on the bench.

It's a star-shaped brooch.

I grab onto it and look at it carefully.

"Ouch!!!!" I screamed in pain. My head hurt. Why? My head feels like it can exploded now and my legs give up on standing before I fall to the ground. I was gasping for air cause I can't breathe. What the hell?!

"Y-yein..."

Was the last thing I said before I blacked out.

[ end of POV ]

"Yah!!! Everyone wake up!!!!" A voice yelled in the morning wakened up everyone in the house.

"What the hell?!" Jiae say angrily cause someone has disturb her sleep. Baby soul wake up and groaned before finally standing up from her bed.

Lovelyz and BTS gathered up at the place where they heard someone yelling from before. Everyone is still in their pyjama when they went to the backyard.

There, their eyes widened at the sight in front of them.

Jungkook is lying on the ground. His face is pale and he is only wearing a thin shirt. Jimin is next to Jungkook, he looks scared to death.