ch • 19

First of all, I would like to thank my lovely readers for the 12k+!!!!!!!

CAN.YOU.ACTUALLY.BELIEVE.THIS??!?!?!?!?!!?!??

12K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR VOTING AND READING THIS STORY!!!!!

I will do my best to publish the next chapters faster and upgrade on my writing skills and grammar!!! I started this story only after I listened to BTS' Run and omg....I really love you guys!!!!!

The picture of Banglyz up there is edited by me. It's not that good but naaahhhh....

Anyway, THANK YOU!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~

[ jungkook's POV ]

My head is dizzy and hurting so much..

My eyes slowly open as the ray of sunlight flash to my face. In front of me, there's a small figure looking at me and I could feel my face getting wet. Why is there water on my face? Sweat? I don't think so...

"Jungkook-ah?" A voice calls out to my name and somehow, I recognized that voice immediately.

Jung Yein.

She is looking at me while her hands hold on my hand tightly. A few drop of tears fell onto my face as Yein keeps on crying. She keeps on mumbling my name which I am quite shocked. She would never say my name in that tone of voice.

"Are you awake now?" She ask and I simply nods. My body feels so weak. What actually happened to me?

Her lips form a wide smile and the next thing she does, has my heartbeat went crazy.