ch • 16

"If it's not because of you, we would
have part ways sooner and we won't
have to take care of a useless trash like you"

"Useless"

That word have been haunting Yein for years. And it's still lingering in her mind even right now. She couldn't sleep and take her jacket before heading out from her room. It's normal how she can't sleep at night because she will be reminded by her past.

A story that should never get to other people's hand.

"Maybe I should go practice my lines" Yein says to herself before she head to the practice room in the house. As she was about to open the door, a blast of music could be heard from the other side of the room.

What? Is someone already here?

She looks down to her watch. Its past 3 in the morning already! Even her will sleep a little before coming here. Who the hell will practice at this late? Yein slowly peeked through the little room she just open before.

"Jungkook?" She blurts out. Yein quickly covers her mouth and mentally scold herself for saying his name out loud. She could hear the music is off and sounds of footsteps coming closer to where she is standing.

"Aish molla!!" She says and try to run away from the scene when a pair of arms catch her and pull her into a warm embrace. "Mwoya~ you're gonna leave just like that?" Jungkook asks. He tighten the hug as each of moment passes.

Is this real?

Jungkook turn to look at Yein's face. Even though her back is facing him, he could tell she is blushing.

Before, she would never let him go anywhere near her and now look, here she is in his embrace.

"J-Jungkook..." Yein says slowly.

"Hmm?"

"Let me go please"

[ jungkook's POV ]

Aigoo~ why so cute Jung Yein?

The way she asked me to let her go is sooooo cute! She always has the cool and cold type on when she's around me. Every time she acts like this, it never fails to make my heart flutter by her actions.

Sometimes, it surprised me.

"Arasso~" I say playfully and let her go. Even though I don't want to. She might feel uncomfortable if I continue tho.

"What are you doing?" She asks me after we settle down on the warm floor. "Just practicing some dances, I couldn't sleep" I say. Yeah, because of that damn dream. I glance at her and saw she is holding onto the play's script. She's practicing her lines?

I smirk. Gotta use this chance to the fullest.

"Should we practice for the drama now?" I ask. Yein's eyes widened a bit about my statement but she still nods. We practiced until the kiss scene come.