ch • 27

Jisoo and Myungeun succeeded in going to Lovelyz's waiting room at Show Champion after walking- more like sneaking in tbh.

"WE'VE ARRIVED!!!" the two of them exclaim loudly soon after arriving. The other Lovelyz members welcomed Jisoo and Myungeun with a group hug. "Thanks for braving yourself to come Jisoo-ah. It must be hard on you" Babysoul says, smiling warmly to her dongsaeng.

"Aniya unni, as a member of Lovelyz, I have to give you guys my full support!" Jisoo says, putting on her best smile for her members.

Lovelyz is now having their first comeback after debuting in late 2014 with a new song, 'Hi~'. As you guys know, Jisoo was involved in a ridiculous scandal at this time and couldn't join Lovelyz to debut.

"When is Lovelyz's turn?" Jisoo asks after settling her bag on the couch. "After two more groups and we'll go" Mijoo answered.

( A/N: YASSSSS EVERYONE THE LEE MIJOO IS FINALLY HERE )

"Fighting! I will be cheering for you guys!" Jisoo exclaims happily.

Deep inside, all members are feeling greatly sorry to Jisoo. She is their friend and a member of Lovelyz, yet, all they can do is to give her comforting words. They know how much Jisoo wanted to debut, to stand on stage with the seven of them. They know it so well.

"After this, let's go eat lunch together unni!" Sujeong and Yein say in sync as they cling to Jisoo's arms. She chuckled a bit before patting both of her dongsaeng's head. "Arasso~ I will go and get you guys some drinks!" She says and went out from the room.

Jisoo put on her cap and hide her head with a hoodie so that no one will realize it's her.

The scandal has affected Jisoo in her daily life, which she cannot go anywhere at the outside without covering her face.

The once confident and brave Seo Jisoo is no longer here.

She becomes afraid of meeting other people beside Lovelyz and their manager. As they are the only one who believed in her until the end.

After purchasing all the drinks, she put it inside a plastic bag and was ready to go back before bumping into someone-

"Oww!" Jisoo groans in pain as she fell on her butt.

"OMG! I'm sorry!!" The person says quickly and hold out his hand to help Jisoo up.

Without looking at the person's face first, Jisoo hold onto his hand and when she was gonna stand up, she finally see the person's face.

"H-Hoseok?"

"Seo Jisoo?"

Jisoo's eyes widen in shock, looking at the man in front of her. Her heart beats a skip and it keeps beating faster as each moment past. She quickly reacted with pulling away from his hand and stand up on her own.

Not meeting his eyes, Jisoo lower head to the ground before saying,

"Sorry" and she walks away, in hurry.

"Wait a minute, Jisoo-ah!!!" Hoseok calls her name loudly, resulting to her stopping at her track. He walks towards her slowly, still not believing what is happening now.

It's not a dream... right?

Seo Jisoo is in front of him?

Before he could touch her shoulder, Jisoo had run away from him.