ch • 11

[ two days ago ]

"Doctor! How is he?!" Yein ask to the doctor panicky as soon as she saw him getting out from the emergency room. The doctor took off his gloves and spectacle before he face Yein.

"Your friend is alright and is in a stable condition now. You can see him now" he say and went away. Yein released a long sigh of relief as she heard about Jungkook. She was dead scared about what will happen to him.

Yein decided to go wash her face before she went to see Jungkook.

She went into the toilet and look at the mirror. Damn. She looks terrible. Her hair is not tied properly and her face is swollen. She really did cried a lot before..

Andwae!

She can't look weak in front of Jungkook!

He will mock her forever if he saw her in this condition!!

Yein let her long silky hair loose and didn't tied it. She finally go to Jungkook's room after a final check on her face. Yeah, not like she wants to look good in front of him, but so that he won't mock her and call her rubbish or what.

She knock on the door at first but no one answered so she decided to just went in. "Jeon Jungkook..?" She called out his name slowly. Yein saw a figure on the bed. Is he sleeping?

Well yeah, it's past midnight already. He would probably be sleeping. Yein walk up to Jungkook and sit at the edge of his bed. She know that Jungkook can't hear her so she just mumbled things on her own.

"Pabo..do you know how many people worried about you? Palli ireona Jeon Jungkook.." She mumbled to herself.

Without Yein's knowing, Jungkook was actually awake. He heard all that she said and a small smile formed onto his lips. Is this the same Jung Yein who was tough and cold hearted? In his palm, there is a star shaped brooch which is Yein's.

He had hold onto it since last night. Should he ask her about it? Nahh...he will be accuse for stealing her things.

But thinking about it again, did he even care about that?

Jungkook smirk at the thought of wanting to tease Yein again. "You know, that is so sweet of you" Jungkook say before he slowly sit up straight to face Yein.

Her eyes widened and so does her mouth. Yein can't believe it..

HE.ACTUALLY.AWAKE?!!!!! o_O

"YAH!!! You surprised me!!!" She yelled angrily at him before grabbing the pillow to hit Jungkook. "Hold on! What the hell are you doing hitting a sick person?!" He say. Sick person? That does not applies to him.

"I don't care!!!"

"Yah!!"

"Okay, I will stop"

Yein put down the pillow and sit back at the bed. She crossed her arms and glare at Jungkook, still angry about what he did.

That's when something crossed her mind..

Did he?

"D-did you hear?"

"Mhm? About what?" He ask back, making an innocent face. "Ani. Nothing" she say. The atmosphere is really tense up as the two did not said a thing after that.

"Where is the others?"

"At home. They are really worried about you though"

"*chuckle* Jin hyung always worried about the smallest things so I bet he is really worried about me"