ch • 24

[ yein's POV ]

After the school trip, we are finally back to school. Ugh, I hate it and after school we have our dance practice until night. Bless my choice to become a singer. Not like I regretted it but sometimes it can get tiring.

One more weird thing, all the students in our school started giving Lovelyz dirty looks. I don't know what exactly it is but they keep on gossiping as we walked by. More often than before.

I snap out from my daydreaming when the teacher calls my name, I lift up my head to look at her and she's giving me a cold look. Like chill, not used to see your own student sleeping in class?

"Yes?"

"Did you heard me just now or you're still in your dreamland?" She asks sternly.

I just nod at her sarcasm, not really minding whether or not she's angry to me. The teacher sighs before continuing what she was gonna said before.

"The play for Romeo and Juliet which I stated last month will take place during school festival. Our class will start rehearsing for the play starting today and the props + costumes are prepared by the students in Designing&Act Department. Please bear in mind that this play may be your first step into the entertainment industry!"

WHAT.THE.HELL?!?!?!?!?!?

Ugh..the play which Jungkook and I are the main leads?!

I turn my head to look at Jungkook, and there he is smirking to me. I just remembered that there will be kiss scenes in the play too. Then..that's mean I have to kiss Jungkook in front of the whole school?!?!?!

ANDWAE!!!!

My cheeks are getting warmer as I assumed I am blushing seriously hard right now. The scene where we kissed at the resort comes back to my mind as my heart skips a beat. Tch, Jeon Jungkook, look at what you have done to me.

~~~~~~~~~

"Oh Romeo, where are you?" I say, reading the lines in the script.

Seriously, this is too cringey I can't help myself from getting goosebumps. The moment I said those lines, the acting teacher hit my head hardly. "Oww!!" I groan from the pain.

"Again! You're too stiff! Try to learn from Jungkook!" He nags at me before telling me to react on it again.

After countless of times getting hit on the head, we are finally dismissed to go home. Ugh...that teacher is seriously trying to kill me.

I MEAN I'M DOING MAH BEST HERE AND YOU SAID I'M NOT?!?!?!!

Who wouldn't be angry over that?!

I stretch my hands and legs, getting tired by all the practice. All Lovelyz members are starring in this play. Since Jungkook and I are the main leads, we practice on our own for most of the time.

Yeah, both of us + that teacher.

"Ahh~ I want to sleep" I mumble to myself as my head lands on top of my table as I drift to sleep.

[ end of POV ]

[ jungkook's POV ]

"Jungkook-ah, we're going home first! Go home with Yeinnie arraso?" Soojung noona reminds me for the last time before she went off to home with the rest of the members.

I still need to get Yein in the classroom.

While I was walking to the class where we practiced, the scene where Yein always pout after getting hit by the teacher got me grinning to myself. How can she is so cute, pouting like that?