ch • 29

Q: How did you begin to ship BTS and Lovelyz?

A: I was watching Lovelyz's videos in YouTube when Jeongin Moments compilation was recommended. I watched it and soon started to ship them and other Banglyz ships. It's because of Jeongin but now Keimin is my favourite >//<

~~~~~~~~~

"Do you still love him?" Mijoo asks while looking at her members. The way their expression change in an instant after her question being asked, she already knows the answer.

"It's already in the past, nothing is going to comeback to how it was before" Sujeong says, turning her face to the side, biting her lips.

"That's right, what matters are BTS not us-"

"Then, you are telling me that it's okay for them to hate you guys without knowing anything about what you've abandoned?" Mijoo remarked coldly. Her hands curled into a fist as she tried to hold her anger back.

"Lovelyz's debut got postponed, Yein had to practice twice as hard because of her leg and the company almost lost their confidence in us. YOU ARE FREAKING TELLING ME THAT THOSE GUYS DON'T EVEN KNOW A SINGLE THING YOU GOT TO SACRIFICE FOR THEM?!??!"

Mijoo was about to go out from their waiting room before Kei's words had her stops at her track.

"Then, what' s the use of it?"

She looks back at her dongsaeng, the smile she used to know before is slowly fading.

"I can't never gain his love back! He hates me! He despises me! No matter how much I love him to death he wouldn't accept me again!!!" Kei says loudly, tears started to stream down her cheeks as her legs weaken and she fell down to the cold floor.

"KEI!!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

[ yein's POV ]

Kei unni is now lying on the couch, her head is on Jiae's unni lap. I look back to Mijoo unni and she is trying to avoid our eyes. I know how much she wanted to help us to get back together with BTS but still... it's useless.

We know how much they hate Lovelyz.

I bite my lips. If it's not because of that slut, all of this would have never happened.

"Unni, I'm going to restroom" I say before heading out. Ughh... I need to take a break from all of this. I hold onto the brooch tightly in my palm. It's okay... it's gonna be okay

I did the right thing.

Even if we tell BTS the truth right now, there's no way they will ever believe in us anymore. If I can, I want to run to you, hug you, and tell you the truth... but I can't.