ch • 35

Lovelyz had arrived to Music Bank first because they got no other schedule meanwhile BTS had to go to the salon first before coming here.

Jisoo went through manager oppa's phone to search for a perfect restaurant for them to have lunch later. The members are either practicing or joking with each other to wait until their turn when the door to their waiting room was slammed open.

Kim Sera.

Babysoul stands up quickly upon Sera's appearance at their waiting room. "What do you want again?" She asks coldly to Sera.

The bitch smirks as she flips her hair. She then examined the room until her eyes landed on Myungeun. She points her index finger to Myungeun before she runs towards her, choking Myungeun.

"Myungeun-ah!" Mijoo exclaims in horror and tried to get Sera away from Myungeun.

"YOU- YOU DAMN BITCH! YOU TAKE JIN OPPA FROM ME! HE IS MINE!! MINE!!! NO ONE CAN TAKE HIM FROM ME!!!! AND IF THAT HAPPENED I WILL KILL HIM SO THEN NO ONE CAN HAVE HIM!!!" Sera screams like a crazy person, tightening her grip on Myungeun's neck.

Lovelyz's manager comes from behind and kick Sera on her back and her grip on Myungeun loose up. Jisoo and Mijoo take the chance to save Myungeun who is close to dying. She coughs hardly as she breathes in sharply.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!! I COULD HAVE JIN OPPA AS MINE BUT YOU TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME!!!" Sera screams once more.

Babysoul had enough of her shit and she went ahead before slapping her left cheek.

"You bitch- how dare yo-"

Babysoul cuts Sera's words with another slap on her right cheek. She proceed to grip on Sera's collar, glaring to her in devilish aura.

"Listen carefully, you hurt my members and I will hurt you twice- no, twice is not enough for a bitch like you. You dared to hurt my precious dongsaeng, don't think you are gonna be safe from it"

Babysoul remarks coldly before pushing Sera onto the floor hardly. There is no more pity for this girl, no more now that she almost took Myungeun's life.

The managers take a hold onto Sera's body, preventing her to hurt Lovelyz members anymore. They were about to take her away from there until Sera's next line got Lovelyz shook.

"BTS is outside, getting interview. If they drink the juice that I have mixed with poison, they will die"

Sera laughs like a crazy person before they take her away from there to the police who are waiting outside.

"Poison…?"

"QUICK! WE MUST TELL BTS ABOUT IT!!!"

~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, BTS has just arrived at Music Bank and one of the staffs offered them drinks during the interview. The first one to open the lid of the bottle was Jungkook.

He was about to drink it when Yein comes running to them in hurry as she quickly throws the juice from Jungkook's hand.

BTS members were shocked, why did Yein do that?

"Yein-ah…" Jungkook stuttered.

Yein quickly reacted with cupping Jungkook's face, examining his face colour. "Did you drink the juice?" She asks in panic.

Please… don't … jebal

"No, I didn't drink it" Jungkook says and Yein releases a sigh of relief. Her tears are already rolling down her cheeks. Thank goodness, the energy in her legs seem to drain as she stumbled a bit. "Thank goodness!"