ch • 20

"We expected for the resort to be huge

"We expected for the resort to be huge...."

"But this is..."

"IT IS FREAKING HUGE OH MY GOSH WE ARE REALLY STAYING HERE?!?!?!?!?!?" Taehyung say excitedly as he jumps up and down while holding onto Sujeong's hands.

"Yah, why are you holding me?!?!?!?" Sujeong ask.

"Just because!!!!"

The others look at them and shook their heads, feeling pity for Sujeong to deal with that alien.

"Tonight, just rest. You've hard work for today!" Rapmon say and give out the keys to each member for their room. Same goes to Babysoul.

Actually, they thought the previous resort is already so big but this one... is beyond words. How did even their principal get money for this? Only to give his students a special reward, he let them stay in a prestigious resort?

Tch, that old man.

~~~~~~~

"You guys saw her too right?" Jin ask to the other members. Now they are in a room shared by Suga and Jhope. All of them nod. "Who is that girl? I've never seen her at school before" Jhope say and they shrug their shoulders.

Who was that girl?

The girl who appeared out of nowhere during their search for Lovelyz. When they gain consciousness before, Jungkook wanted to mention it to BTS but afraid it will tired out the girls.

"IS SHE A GHOST?!?!?!?!" Jhope and Jimin shout in sync.

"No she is not" Jungkook say. He looks down to his feet and clench his teeth. There's no way that girl is a ghost. He could clearly felt her touch on his face. The way her voice sounds, her eyes and movements, she is not an illusion neither a spirit or what.

Then, who?

"Do you think the principal send her to us?" V ask. There's a possibility to that since the girl knows about Lovelyz. "Yeah, I think so too and maybe she also know Lovelyz" Jungkook interrupt. "How do you know that? I mean, it's scary how she talk to us like that even though we don't know her" this time, Suga is the one asking.

He thought to keep quiet during this conversation but also get curious after what Jungkook said.

"When she talked to me before, she said Yein's name"

Now all of them are confuse.

"AHHHH CAN'T WE JUST SLEEP AND FORGET WHAT HAPPENED TODAY LIKE WHY ARE WE EVEN TALKING ABOUT THIS I'M TIRED LIKE HELL NOW" Jhope exclaim in frustration.

Gosh, he is super tired from all the finding thingy and just wanted a rest for now. Who is that girl and her identity is not important right now.

"Hobie is right. Go to sleep guys. It's getting late and I know you guys are tired from what happened today" Jin say and they agreed to end the conversation.