ch • 34

"Oppa, you are joking… right?" Sera asks, acting out her tears that are streaming down her cheeks.
In front of Jin now, is not the oh-so-innocent girl he once knew before. She is a slut, a wench and everything about her is disgusting. She is the reason why all of those misunderstanding happened.

"Ani, I'm very serious right now. Let's break up. I can't stand your very own existence" he says sternly, eyes blaming with hatred.

"Oppa…" Sera fake-cried, thinking that Jin might takes sympathy over her tears but no. She was dead wrong.

"Your acting is really shameless, you know? I'm done with you and all" Jin exclaims angrily before stomping out from the office. Grabbing his phone and was about to step out from there when Sera grabs his coat.

This has resulted to Jin to fall down on the couch while Sera is on top of him. She kiss him madly, trying to take Jin's clothes off but it was no use. Jin had pushed her away, making her to fall on her butt roughly.

"OPPA!!!"

"Don't you ever dare to come near BTS and Lovelyz anymore or not… I'm going to find you and make you regret it" Jin says coldly, his index finger pointing to Sera while his expression clearly shows his emotions at the moment.

Jin went out from the office.

"Oppa… left me? Haa…ha haha ha… ani, he doesn't leave you. Jin oppa will never leave me. Yeah of course, he loves me not that slut. That slut… Lovelyz… THIS IS ALL THEIR FAULT!!!!! THEIR FAULT!!!!!! I'M GOING TO KILL THEM!!!! KILL… KILL LOVELYZ" Sera says loudly, her mind is not in a right state now.

To out it simply, she's insane. Sera begins to laugh on her own while tears streaming down her cheeks. She started to mumble things and crying loudly. Totally losing her mind.

"I'm going to kill you…"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Myungeun is now in Seokjin's room at their shared house. He promised to spend some time with her as both of them don't have any schedule left. She was walking around the room, not knowing what to do.

Just then, the sounds of footsteps could be heard from downstairs. She turns her face to the door, expecting Seokjin and the moment he comes into the room, she blushes a bit. Myungeun turns her head to another direction, avoiding Jin's stare on her.

"Are you blushing?"

"No! I'm not!" She exclaims but her expression is telling the apposite. Jin chuckles. Gosh, he loves Myungeun so much.

When she didn't notice yet, Jin walks towards her and pulls her closer to his body while he looks down to match her height. "Your eyes are so pretty" he confesses and then kiss Myungeun's forehead.

"What should we do tonight?" Jin asks with a husky voice, sending chills to Myungeun as she just stares at him with a disbelief expression.

"Ayy, what's up with that face?" He teases her before pulling her down on the bed, wrapping his arms around Myungeun's body. Jin pits his chin on her head as their hands intertwined with each other.

"Where did you go in the evening?" Myungeun suddenly asks. She looks up to her boyfriend's face, trying to find the truth in his eyes. "I met Sera and…"

"And?"

"I broke up with her" Jin says, his eyes are focused on Myungeun. He can't believe himself too. How can he loves another girl other than Myungeun? His love for her are eternal and it shall continue until death do them apart.

"If you meet another girl again, I'm so gonna beat you up to ashes" Myungeun threatened him, making Jin having goosebumps out of sudden. Jin chuckles as he tightened the hug, "I won't leave you forever so… please don't leave me too"