ch • 31

[ myungeun's POV ]

Kei unni is now lying on the hospital bed. Manager oppa had went to settle some things urgently as he was running before. Sigh... why is this happening to us?

"Guys, take one for each person. You guys didn't have lunch right?" Babysoul unni says and handed to us burgers and drinks. Like what-

Aren't we supposed to be dieting now? But since we are all craving for foods, we keep silent and eat.

Out of blue, the door was open ajar and Jhope oppa comes inside with a smile plastered on his face. "How is Kei?" He asks before sitting beside Jisoo unni. Tch, please don't get all lovey dovey please -_-

"The doctor said she had a slight shock due to her trauma and her aching legs. Kei will wake up soon, she needed some rest" Jisoo unni says.

I glance over at Kei unni who is sleeping soundly on the bed. How can her trauma came back? I mean, we all thought she get over it 2 years ago. There must be something behind that after all. Moreover, she said she gonna take the aid kit in the infirmary at the same floor with our waiting room is, how on earth is she at the second floor?

"Ahh! About our plan, the information has been gathered!" Jhope oppa exclaims and take out something from his bag. It's a file.

The file had Sera's pictures and whereabouts, also the place she is working plus her address. Our eyes widen in shock, how did he-

"I have many close friends working as MBC staffs after all, they helped me with this" he quickly answered what was lingering in our head.

"So, what is the first thing we need to do?" I ask, feeling the excitement.

"Since I have a day off tomorrow, two of you guys will come with me to MBC building and search for Sera" he says. Wait... tomorrow? I don't have a schedule tomorrow! "Oppa! I will go with you!" I exclaim while putting my hand into the air. He gives me a thumb up and another person will be Mijoo unni.

Ugh... I don't know if I can cope up with the two of them, considering they are the loudest member.

"We will clear up all of the misunderstanding between Bangtan and Lovelyz!"

~~~~~~~~~~

Annnnndddddd, the 'tomorrow' is finally today.

Jhope oppa has come to fetch us and we head to MBC building. While on the way, he asks us to put on mask and cap. In case the staffs recognize them.

[ end of POV ]

Jhope, Mijoo and Myungeun will sneak into the office during lunchtime. He peeks inside the office and finally found Sera but...

Jin is with her.

Jhope already knows about Jin and Sera's relationship. All members know about this. But because he didn't know who was behind the accident from 2 years ago, he never suspected Sera to be the one.

He looks back to Myungeun with sad eyes. How would she reacted if she see this?

"Oppa, what are taking you so long? Is she in there?" Myungeun asks, she tried to peek into the office too but was held back by Mijoo. "Aish, don't! They might notice us!"

When Jin and Sera went out from the room, they finally get in. Jhope quickly lock on the door and pull the curtain over.

"Let's search her table first!"

The three of them search all places and drawers in the office but couldn't find any pictures of them. Did she put it at her house?

"Now, what?" Mijoo asks, she runs her fingers through her hair, pulling it back into a ponytail. Just then, Myungeun notices something in Sera's laptop. "Oppa! I found it!" She exclaims happily before clicking on the mouse.