ch • 21

[ sujeong's POV ]

Ugh...my back hurts like hell now. If it not because of Yein and Jisoo unni whose hit me last night, I will be in heaven by now.

I scan the room while slowly getting up. None of them are awake yet. Gotta use this chance to get away from here before a fight broke up again. Pulling up my hoodie to cover my messy hair, I proceed to the dining room. Thank goodness this resort has its maids and workers so that we don't have to cook by ourselves.

I greet the maids in the kitchen and get a glass of milk before heading out to the basketball court outside the resort.

"Ahhh~ My body feels sore!!!!" I shout loudly while stretching. Gosh, I'm so gonna get my revenge on them later. How can I practice our choreography like this?

Just when I though I can be alone and have my relaxing morning to myself, someone had just to ruin it. "Yah, why are you stopping midway? Keep going! I still don't get a better look at your legs" that pervert little freaking alien say while smirking.

Ugh, I know I should just wear long pants last night.

"Stop staring or else I'm gonna kill you" I say and glare to Taehyung. Weirdly, he chuckled and walks towards me. The distance between us are really close, our bodies are almost touching. And because of his height, I need to look up to look at his damn face.

"You know, it's been a long time since you did it" Taehyung say. What? What does he mean by that? Something I did not do for a long time? Studying? Nahhh

I tilted my head to the side and with a clueless expression, "What do you mean by that?"

Not knowing that his next action will has my heartbeat go fast like crazy.

Taehyung bends down a little, matching to my height before his soft lips landed on my forehead. His hands trail up from touching my hands to my arms until he is holding my chin.

"T-Taehyung-ah, w-w-we sh-should get b-back in now" I stuttered badly. Oh my gosh, Ryu Sujeong!!!! WHAT THE HECK? DID I JUST REALLY BLUSH AND STUTTERED?!!?!?!? AND THIS GUY ACTUALLY KISS MY PRECIOUS FOREHEAD THE FIRST THING IN THE MORNING??!!?

"What? I couldn't hear you" he whisper to my ear and I could feel his breath on my skin. No..I really should stop this now. Before I realize it, my hands are already pushing Taehyung away from me. My eyes widen in shock.

What did I just do?

I look at him, only to find out that tears are already rolling down his cheeks. No...I make him cry?

"T-Taehyu-"

"Mianhe"

"Eh?"

"I know. It must be disgusting for you right? I was the fool one before. Because I know you were leaving, I didn't approached you neither tried to stop you. Now look at what I'm doing...I'm really pathetic right? Sujeonggie?" His tears are unstoppable.

No...

What have I done?

I've never thought of Taehyung like that. I know he had his reasons and it was me who decided to left. I don't want this misunderstanding separate the two of us anymore.

My lips curved into a smile as I steps forward to Taehyung before I buried my face into his chest. "It was never and will never be your fault Taehyung-ah. I'm the one who should be sorry. For not saying those words" I say

He pulls away and his eyes are already swollen from crying. "Those words?" He ask.

I nods. Yeah, those three words that I have been longing to say. I'm not gonna lie to my own feelings anymore. The fact that...