ch • 32

[ jimin's POV ]

"Why didn't you tell us?! We may could do something about Sera before!" I lashed out, not being able to hide my feelings anymore.

Kei... no,

Jiyeon-ah, I'm so sorry.

Tears are still flowing down my cheeks and I don't think it's going to stop for a while. Let it flow. I don't care how much tears I will shed, it will never be as much as Jiyeon's tears. At the corridor that day, I make her cried. When she was the one protecting me, I am the reason of her despair.

I am the reason why she got hurt.

I am the reason for everything that happened to her.

"It's all my fault" I say, biting my lips until it bleeds. I feel my knees weaken and I fell hard onto the floor, clutching my head in despair. My breathing got heavier as I pant continuously.

Jiyeon-ah...

Jiyeon-ah...

"I'm so sorry..." my voice falters as each of the sobs that left my throat got my body shuddered.

"Lovelyz didn't want me to tell you guys about this. They wanted to settle it on their own and Jhope found out about the truth 2 years ago after your debut" I heard Bang PDnim says and my heart broke into million pieces.

No. I can't be like this. I need to see her. My Jiyeon.

Trying to gain my composure back, I grab to the chair to help me stand up. As I got back to my feet, my mind is occupied with thoughts of her whereabouts. I want to see Jiyeon. I want to apologize to her. I want to embrace her. There's so many things I need to say to her.

I hurt her so much.

"Hyung! Where are you going?!" Jungkook's voice fills the entire floor but I ignored him. I wanted nothing to do than to be by her side.

Just then, my wrist was pulled by someone. It is Jungkook. The other members also followed him from behind. Looking into their eyes, I saw the regret that is overlapping them. Their eyes are red and puffy, probably from crying. I can't say much about it as I am also the same.

"If you're going to go to Lovelyz, we're coming with you" Namjoon hyung says, I saw how he clenched his fist and bite his lips. He- Ani, the members are also regretting everything we had done to Lovelyz.

"Lovelyz protected us all of these times. Only to make sure we had a successful debut and so that we can achieve our dreams, they sacrificed theirs. And what we've done to repay their kindness? We cursed at them, said bad thing about them and even hurt Lovelyz. Let's go guys. Let's find them" Yoongi hyung stated, his expression showed clearly what he exactly felt.

"Let's go,

To Lovelyz"

[ end of POV ]

Bang Pdnim gives BTS the name of the hospital where Kei and the others are right now. If they hurry, they can meet Lovelyz before they went to somewhere else.

"YAHH WAIT FOR ME!!!!!" the manager yells loudly while wearing his coat but he was too late. Seokjin had took the keys and drove the van himself, heading straight to Seoul Hospital.

It seemed like an eternity before they finally arrived at the hospital. When they arrived, BTS get out from the van quickly. Without minding to cover themselves from the cold and fans, BTS dashed to Kei's hospital room.

Her room is at the second floor and all of them got into the lift. They were panting and beads of perspiration begin to form on their foreheads.

They arrived at second floor and finally found a room with the number of,